Will it be the same without the glitches???

Yami27

It wouldn't really be the same but at the same time I would understand a few such as the sidewinder out of map glitch and the no body loads cause you stole the banshee on assault on the control room of course thats if they bring back sidewinder. I hope they have the bridge map from PC version that was an awesome map.

Multi Player will be based on the Reach engine, so the game will be Just the same as Reach but with different maps. Terrible move in my opinion, original CE had by far the best multiplayer.

Campaign is going to be like the original, so you shouldn't worry about missing glitches, warthog jumping etc.

Multi Player will be based on the Reach engine, so the game will be Just the same as Reach but with different maps. Terrible move in my opinion, original CE had by far the best multiplayer.

Campaign is going to be like the original, so you shouldn't worry about missing glitches, warthog jumping etc.

I know what you mean about the halo 1 multiplayer. I baught the computer edition and i must have but in at least a week of total play time on it. I mean i played it for a year and then i got live but i played so many games of cops vs robbers.

Everything is the same.

yep they are keeping the glitches, its just getting a cosmetic make over and shipping with 7 new maps for Reach.

Whasts the betting there are acheivements for toggling old/new mode

and for completing game in old mode and then completing game in new mode, would certainly keep the campaign alive for a lot of people

imagine 2 complete on normal achievements, 2 complete on heroic achievements, 2 complete on legendary achievements, 1 for old and new mode.