The Frozen Shadows

Thank you for checking out our Halo clan that has been around since Halo 3. Our clan was founded by Pharaoh Yami and Blu Willis. Here is information about our clan.

The Frozen Shadows is a clan that does anything and everything Halo. If you are interested in joining, you must contact one of the Shadows and they will direct you to one of our Council members for an official tryout. Every potential Shadow must have integrity, talent, desire, and activity on the current game Halo 4. If you are wondering, we are a Halo clan! Halo only and halo for life.

We have squads that focus on different aspects of the game. Some enjoy Clan Battles, some enjoy BTB or Team Slayer, and a few players love to organize forging great and cool new maps, and then there are squads that do it all and whenever they feel like it.

We have a required emblem style that contains several details of who you are in TFS. We do not force anyone to wear any armor colour or effects of any kind. Everything that you might hate about us is only in the emblem! This clan is built out of people that want this clan to work. I started this based off of the fact previous leaders of clans I was in didn't pull their weight and the clan sucked because of it. TFS is not the type of clan that slacks off. If you go inactive, you will become a Free Agent and you will have a certain amount of time to be picked up by a squad. If you are not picked up, you will be deleted from the site and effectively from the clan. Of course life does happen and we ALWAYS have an understanding ear for anyone that has a good reason for going MIA.

Speaking of being kicked or leaving, you get two strikes on that subject. You leave once, you can come back on your own. You get kicked once, you can come back after an extensive 'leave' from the clan, unless you really earned permanent banning.

We have FIFTEEN ranks within TFS that take about a month each to earn. We have monthly challenges for members to complete if they wish to rank up monthly, otherwise promotions are left to the mercy of objectivity and the co leaders. In short, even if we are bias towards you, you complete a challenge, you rank up. Done and done! There are special awards though that can leap frog you ahead even quicker but those are for the extra special workers.

So have fun reading the TONS of info here. Really any question of yours can probably be answered here. If you do still have questions though, feel free to look up the ranks page and seek out whoever it is you want to talk to. Everyone here is here for a reason and everyone here loves to answer questions.

Our website: frozenshadows.weebly.com

We are a competitive/social clan that just likes having fun and playing clan battles. We have had 300 clans battles since Halo 3. As long as you can get along with others, your fine. I am currently captain of Charlie Squad that is looking to expand. If you have a decent k/d and are willing to get along with others, send me a message on XBL at Jamgel23. If you have any questions, let me know. Thank You