Chief last lines. :[ * Spoilers Imminent * ]:

Elite

What would you have said? (Public Votes)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. "Our duty is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost." What would have you said instead of "humanity"?

• Sol / Local Cluster
    • Organics
    • Humanity
    • Humanity and their allies
    • Me (Chief)
    • Galaxy

Seems like 343i thought it is time to go back to humanity alone instead of stretching out to alien allies.

I myself would have not said "humanity", plenty more worth saving than that.

This is one system, there is countless systems in the local cluster.

Somewhere there, there's organics like the Covenant.

Once they're not persuaded with bad religous choices and decimate humans, they'll most likely be interested in hugs and tickles / destroying Didact.

I would like a write in vote for his last line. It should have been this.

Laskey: well you did it again, you won, but Chief what is best in life?

Chief: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Chief wouldn't say that, and no offense, but that ending would've made the game suck bad.

Chief wouldn't say that, and no offense, but that ending would've made the game suck bad.

There is nothing but greatness from a Conan quote. Nothing. Shame on you for not knowing it was a joke and from Conan. The Chief wouldn't say that? Really? No Foolin? Hahahaha, glad you figured that out. Perhaps you should start a thread, "Things the Chief wouldn't say. I'll start "I'm Batman."

There is nothing but greatness from a Conan quote. Nothing. Shame on you for not knowing it was a joke and from Conan. The Chief wouldn't say that? Really? No Foolin? Hahahaha, glad you figured that out. Perhaps you should start a thread, "Things the Chief wouldn't say. I'll start "I'm Batman."

Yes because I am going to break the rules and make a thread like that?

They set up that last scene where there could be a last sentence or not but nothing seems to fit like what they wrote for it.

On a personal note.

I would of had the chief say

"Halsey"

I would like a write in vote for his last line. It should have been this.

Laskey: well you did it again, you won, but Chief what is best in life?

Chief: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Yep I laughed my head off at that famous quote.

I was like 11 when that movie came out, I haven't seen one that can match it.

Seems like 343i thought it is time to go back to humanity alone instead of stretching out to alien allies.

out of curiosity, what alien allies are you talking about?

I would doubt anyone who would say that the Sangheili are still allied with the humans. And before anybody says anything about Thursday War (which I haven't read yet), or that's just Storm Covenant, think about how humans work for a moment.

We were at war with a genocidal alien conglomerate which wants to wipe out all of humanity, suddenly after about thirty years or so, one faction decides to switch sides. And then four years later a part of that faction decides to rejoin that conglomerate. I would highly doubt that there is a single human in the galaxy that would be comfortable around an elite.