Hardcore Halo fans... What does Halo 4 mean to you?

Guns UK

Evening,

What do you think H4 will leave behind in the Halo legacy? For me, Halo means:

Nipple Grunt

Blue Screen

BXR & BXB

Doubleshot

Superbounce

Dummy Glitch

Sid Was Here

Golden Warthogs

Butterflying

Do these mean anything to you? What needs adding to the list? Anything i missed?

the thing about your stuff is that it is samal like a "glitch" or a easter egg (don't know what BXR & BXB means)

but for me halo 4 means more than just a easter egg or a game type it is the game that is an end and a beginning

it is a game that i will have fun with my friends on,

halo 4 was the game i hoped a long time for to come, and it did and it is a start for many fantastic years to come so i cant point out specific thing like yours instead i say Hello is everything for me and im everything for halo

I agree H4 is a great game with so much to offer, the list i put together is just things i can look back on over the years. To explain the BXR, its very simular to the new bolt glitch where u fire without reloading.

Basically BXR was the button combination which pretty much killed someone instantly, BXR was to Halo2 what Fatality is to mortal kombat. The B was melle, X cancelled the arm withdrawal animation, R was to shoot. It had to be done with perfect timing to drop an enemy to the floor instantly. Its things like BXR, BXB and RYR which deserved a teabagging, teabagging is far too overused with no real context nowadays

True say true say, i wonder with the new ranking system being introduced wether there is to be a limit introduced as to how quick your true skill rank will move up.

I hope they dont reset them and they simply reveal our hidden existing ranks

With all the want for visual ranks, 343 will eventually have to succumb to the fans.

I don't want a visual rank. Rank means nothing to me. Cause to many people can start a new account and be lower rank then the people they're going against and demolish them. Same goes the other way with too many people boosting to the highest rank or buying accounts with that rank. Halo 4 and Reach's ranking system just show how much time you've invested into the game. I stopped caring about rank once I started to see derankers and boosters in Halo 3. Yeah you may get self satisfaction for hitting that rank but, when I see other people with a high rank I don't know whether they're actually gonna be good and help win or just go negative 20 or more and make me lose.

Halo 4 signifies the death of a great game Halo 2 was great Halo 3 was almost perfect except for the lag then Reach started taking us us down the CoD path and Reach 2 (Halo 4) is a futuristic CoD game. Halo 2+3 were brilliant in their simplicity everyone had the same weapons and chances to pick up etc, always great fun in lobbies. I play just for fun but surely they could have kept the gameplay style of 2 + 3 and added new maps and some weapons Nearly all the maps on 4 are multi level. I've only played 8 mp games on 4 and quit 7 some because they drop me into a game always on the losing side so have no choice of map etc others because of the lag that still exists. I think I will probably be converting to CoD as most of my friends on xbox are when halo 3 ends.

Halo 4 sadly means the end of halo for me, it's to call of dutyish, so I'm going to play cod ironically, cod does cod better than halo does cod.

I do remember the rocket sword lunge, BXR, even double Melee in halo 1 (Melee, grenade, Melee) making it so you could smack someone twice before they could smack you once.

• Like 1