You're all so needy.

KevinCARES

Just looking at these forums makes me cringe. You all expect the game to revolve around yourselves. Games change for better or worse. It's progression. Deal with it. Before you go post another oh so original "Why Forge Is Bad" thread, go chop your hand off because nobody cares.

You all suck as a community and I'm sure 343 is discouraged by your presence.

Have no fear, 343, I am here to try and bring some sense of realism and rescue your community. <3

• Like 3

Nice to met you Kevin, but please do not try to judge this website from what you have seen recently. things used to be very serene around here in the months up to the release of halo 4. We had many respectable members,a friendly environment, and it was a place that you could have fun. But since release.....new members are joining in extreme numbers. Few of these nee members have shown respect and maturity here on the forums. People have been very selfish and often tend to break forum relations. Some of these new members are respectable people though, and I hope you are one them. Once the halo 4 hype dies down a bit, the forums should return to the friendly environment that it was before. we just need patience

• Like 2

Nice to met you Kevin, but please do not try to judge this website from what you have seen recently. things used to be very serene around here in the months up to the release of halo 4. We had many respectable members,a friendly environment, and it was a place that you could have fun. But since release.....new members are joining in extreme numbers. Few of these nee members have shown respect and maturity here on the forums. People have been very selfish and often tend to break forum relations. Some of these new members are respectable people though, and I hope you are one them. Once the halo 4 hype dies down a bit, the forums should return to the friendly environment that it was before. we just need patience

And to add on to that, your post seems a little immature too. This isn't 343i's official website, and one person can't bring realism to this whole community. I just hope things went back to the way they were before the game came out.
  • Like 1

And to add on to that, your post seems a little immature too. This isn't 343i's official website, and one person can't bring realism to this whole community. I just hope things went back to the way they were before the game came out.

.....i sure miss the good 'ol days....

Lol

Though he is right in a sense. Halo's fan base, for the most part, is really really...really awful.

He just went about saying it in a bad type of way.

Edit: Also I think we were given a good warning about this happening (I even mentioned it a few times). If this runs similar to Skyrim over at the Bethesda forums they will clear out in about 3 months, unfortunately.

Halo 4 tourist season huh? Haha.

Something like that. It happens every time a Halo game is released. The people who love the game are too busy playing it to be active on the forums, and the people who don't like certain aspects of the game flock to the forums to complain. Simple as that, really.
  • Like 1

Something like that. It happens every time a Halo game is released. The people who love the game are too busy playing it to be active on the forums, and the people who don't like certain aspects of the game flock to the forums to complain. Simple as that, really.

I've done my fair share of bitching and complaining. Now I'm just jaded and the seasoned Halo veteran is starting to emerge. As it always has in past games. Lol.