The damn bomb hogs needs to be removed

marcus903

Honestly, I'm sick of getting overwhelmed because someone in a rocket hog has the ability to kill me with one shot.

I can't even play Big Team Infinity Slayer because of the overpowered vehicles. It's like I'm playing with a bunch of gangsters in one of those crib cars shooting bombs at people on the streets.

Another thing I hate about this game is that the damn carbine is not powerful enough to kill an enemy, even in headshots.

Though, I am getting better at this game, I can't even play Big Team Infinty Slayer (one of my favorite playlists in Halo) because of the overpowered weapons and vehicles. And then I am having trouble doing the same things.

The rocket hogs are way too overpowered, needs to be turned into a machine gun, or needs to be tweeked so it's easy to dodge it.

I am on a level 20 and is getting better at this game, but can't get better if players are more powerful than me. It sucks now that the first thing some players do is grab a sniper rifle or jump into a gun seat of a warthog and start cruising in it. I can't even do that because the driver will randomly leave the vehicle, die, or the driver is just roaming in areas where it's easy to get owned.

end of rant

OP, sounds like you're not good enough in playing the game and thus getting killed a lot. Keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it.

The problem isn't with the Rocket Hog's balance, it's with your own performance.

Somewhat agree, we dont need to bash his skill level lol....