343 Industries Challenge!

Jeff Hall

So here is my challenge. I have challenged myself to not get my post count above my like count.

The reason I did this is because I don't want useless posts. I want posts that make people laugh, that are helpful, and that people like.

Many of you might disagree with me by doing this, but I don't disagree with myself.

If anyone wants to join in on this challenge with me let me know. If people can go a year without exceeding the post count from the like count and still being active, I will give away a prize. I wouldn't consider this a contest, but more of a rewarding challenge. Post useful and likable posts.

What I consider active = posting once or twice a week at least but you can still post as much as you want.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 9

Well then if both posts and likes are evened out, and no one likes your posts. Wouldn't you be kinda screwed?

That's why it is a challenge :D

What if nobody likes you?

Wait let me rephrase that.

How are you going to do that since nobody likes you :D

Ouch! Harsh one, but the post/like count says differently ;)

Unfortunately, I like to comment and offer my insight on just about every topic to help the community the best I can. Therefore, I have alot of posts and little to none in the way of likes. Like the challenge, but I definitely will not be winning it.

I agree, as long as you offer helpful information; likes don't matter... although a like would be helpful if you information worked.

• 1 month later...

Conforming to what people like isn't a good way to go about things if you agree that's fine but seeking out "likes" is something I can't get my head around if your a nice person you'll get them anyway don't think its a good challenge to rate yourself on others opinions of your points and posts say what you feel is right. As long as your not being actively offencive to people that's all you should aim for :D set goals which will make you a better individual the beauty of this world is peoples unique tastes and opinions ^__^

I don't know if people like my contributions if they do great if not I can live with that.