Setting the record straight.

Twinreaper

Why am I seeing all these old members back so suddenly?? Not saying it's a bad thing, but this place got pretty rough right after release. I did my best to try keep the forums a friendly environment, but I had almost no support from any senior members when doing so. Anyways, nice to see you guys back, and great post twin

Most went away for Halo 4's release and to dodge the new complaints.

I was away mainly due to PC troubles, but i managed to get back on to help deal with some of the issues with the Spec Codes

• 2 weeks later...

Well this seems just as good a place as any to let this be vented so here I will vent it.

I love the game Halo 4, I hate the story.

Rule #1 with Halo is Master Chief does not fail.

In the Story for Halo 4 Master Chief Failed, and that is unacceptable.

Much in the same way that in the story for Halo 2 was criticized for leaving Cortana behind with the Flood.

I was hoping that in the evolution of the Halo 4 story with Spartan Ops that the Epic failure of the story would be fixed but it has not and when it looked like it was getting close the story took a turn in the wrong direction.

If the story does not get fixed or appear to be on its way to being fixed through Spartan Ops I seriously doubt I will consider investing in 5 & 6.

Now if the friendly fire issues could just get fixed on the Ops missions with vehicles the game would be perfect.... :)

• 2 weeks later...