Why all the negativity?

Maximum Clutch

Personally, I love Halo 4. I loved the story line I love the multiplayer, I love the maps, I love everything about it. Before the launch everything was positive, now it's just one complaint after another. It's simple, if you don't like a game, don't play it and leave it for those of us that do.

Because if everyone was 100% positive over the game, it would NEVER change, EVER! So by noticing that people are upset with the current product, they try to make it better so that as few people possible are complaining, Halo 4 is progress to a better Halo.

Personally, I love Halo 4. I loved the story line I love the multiplayer, I love the maps, I love everything about it. Before the launch everything was positive, now it's just one complaint after another. It's simple, if you don't like a game, don't play it and leave it for those of us that do.

You loved the final stage? Maps what maps? The ones they do have are beyond unbalanced. You dont need anything special look at the Pitt that map was perfect it was balanced and offered everything, sniper, rockets, sword, shotty. There is a reason the game is being torn apart online, its because it was a giant fail by 343

I find every weapon to be balanced, except maybe the boltshot. But with that being said, I don't think they need to change it, I think the game is fine just the way it is. And with Cbr's post, the maps are all balanced. And yes I did like the final mission. It was something unexpected that 343 did to keep us true Halo fans in the series as they set up the story line for another game.

I find every weapon to be balanced, except maybe the boltshot. But with that being said, I don't think they need to change it, I think the game is fine just the way it is. And with Cbr's post, the maps are all balanced. And yes I did like the final mission. It was something unexpected that 343 did to keep us true Halo fans in the series as they set up the story line for another game.

Have you honestly played the game? The DMR will own any weapon in the game. Its pretty much a sniper now. About the final stage I guess you can call it unexpected with a total and complete lack of any final battle

Have you honestly played the game? The DMR will own any weapon in the game. Its pretty much a sniper now. About the final stage I guess you can call it unexpected with a total and complete lack of any final battle

I don't reaally think there should be a "final battle" or "boss fight" in an fps. It's either you get the mission done or you don't, and Chief did.