Any cure for forge block?

David Goodman

I've had serios forge block since mid Halo: Reach. I start to build somthing and as soon as I place the first block down my brain scream "NO! your doing it wrong! Start over!" So I start over and place another couple of blocks and the same thing happens. I have worked up so many unique and original ideas but not been able to follow them through and eventually my ideas get taken by others and I have to think of new ideas to stay fresh and original. I'm quite an experienced forger and before ive had my maps in bungie favourites.

I was wondering if it might have somthing to do with social life. Just before I got my forge block I had a massive break up with friends and recently I had another huge f*** up and it's getting worse.

I would love to know how it develops, if there is a cure and also if there are other people suffering like me. And I hope others with my problem can benefit from this topic.

Thanks guys :D

First off you need to be in the mood, I tend to only use the forge on days I've reached my XP limit or just totally drained of competitive play. I guess the more you play other forgers customs the more ideas you'll get for your own creations.

Halo 4's requires you to kind of unlearn a little how you did things before. So its probably better that you got bored during halfway of Reach's time.

Most guys are laying off the forge it seems until file sharing is brought back.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...