The boltshot.

Kiing 0f Coffe

As I have said, there are numerous corners in this game. You can't play on Adrift and not be in a tightspace. You don't understand, your treating this gun as if it is a powerweapon. No, this gun gives people advantages

that belongs solely to powerweapons. What guns do you use? I am curious.

I use the boltshot only. For every situation. Because apparently its that good.

No really, I want to take a look at your play style. And thankfully, it is not that good :P

Okay, fair enough. I mostly play SWAT or Flood so my loadouts are often forced. I used the DMR quite a bit when I first got the game, but lately I've favored the BR and Pistol. DMR is too easy to kill with, and I like to challenge myself so I rarely resort to using it.

When I do get to use my custom loadouts in BTB or Infinity Slayer, I like to mix it up depending on the map or other variables like the other teams strategy. When the other guys are dominating with vehicles, I use my support class: Storm rifle, Plasma Pistol, Plasma grenades, Regen Field, Mobilty and soon to be the pathfinder support upgrade that allows faster movement with turrets, and what not. I know it doesn't sound like much, but from my experience, this class can literally be the difference between winning or losing a team based match.

In general, I like to start out using my BR, AR, Camo, and awareness load out. With frags, of course. I also have a similar loadout with the DMR and Hardlight Shield, and in place of awareness it is grenadier.

When I am getting absolutely creamed in Matchmaking, Ill admit to falling back on dirtier tactics with my Hologram, DMR, Boltshot loadout. I believe it also has explosives upgrade and faster shield regen.

I also have a specific class for Spartan Ops: Suppressor, Carbine, Plasma Grenades, Jetpack. I forget the support upgrades at the moment. Sometimes I will also use my support class mentioned earlier when playing Spartan Ops.

I might have one or two more, but these are the main loadouts I use on a regular basis. Sometimes I might be able to stick to one for a whole match, but more often I find myself switching classes to better handle the situation at hand. And, naturally, even these loadouts will evolve over time as I master more and more of the weapons.

• 2 months later...