Infection

Mr Muffins 7

I feel that Infection games are so much better when they were custom, i dont like how there is a dedicated playlist for it, zombies should stay in action sack. Most people who play infection are noobs and they get easy kills, i don think stats should count when it comes to infection

Infection is the most broken playlist of them all.

Get rid of sword base as a map its a camp fest, everyone always choses it for that very reason,

The 2 forge maps need soft kill zones I think we all know where.

And last but by no means least, for gods sake turn off Friendly Fire.

My biggest problem with infection is camping and no interesting maps to play on. (it's been gone over, I know, but still) As for the friendly fire, I see it in a positive light. Some dude shoots me in the back when I'm on my last few rounds and I get free ammo and he gets smacked in the face by a zombie. lol

If it's the most popular playlist, and the most popular map is Sword Base, then why would they change it?

Sword base is popular BECAUSE OF THE CAMPFEST in the corrider with the vent, and no other reason, the maps where you actually have to work as a team to survive people don't like, bad for there K/D whereas Sword Base is great for boosting your K/D.

Take sword base our of the playlist, add soft kill zones to cage and watch the population plummet

Zombies don't belong in action sack since it's the most popular playlist.

dude u have a point there most ppl will say that that playlist dont need stats cause noobs play-it or whatever the reason but lets face it more reach players these days like living dead more than any other list so why not keep it where it is the mojority has spoken

no customs 4 this playlist we dont need it if u dont think infection is cool cause theres 2 many campers n the vent @ sword base or whatever your reason than dont play it . it can be competitive in living dead ive seen it my only gripe is i think they should have a boot option 4 ppl who betray u n this playlist