Playlists I'd like to see in hopper update

Field of Mangos

Team Objective - Containing CTF (both 1 and 2 flag), Assault and Oddball (with variants such as 3-ball, etc.)

Multi-Team - Since Team Doubles was exploited ad nauseum in H3, I would like to see unranked multi-team consisting of four to five teams of 2v2.

Lone Wolf - adding in Regicide as a possible option. I think Regicide is all well and good, but would prefer that it not be the only FFA option.

Team SWAT - obvious

Team Tactical! - Short lived playlist from H3. Elimination-style games where you take a round-based approach with 4v4 play. You get 1 life per round. Last man standing earns a point for his/her team. (Personal favorite!)

Team SWAT - obvious

Have you checked the playlists today?

Team Tactical! - Short lived playlist from H3. Elimination-style games where you take a round-based approach with 4v4 play. You get 1 life per round. Last man standing earns a point for his/her team. (Personal favorite!)

You mean S&D?

Multi-Team - Since Team Doubles was exploited ad nauseum in H3, I would like to see unranked multi-team consisting of four to five teams of 2v2.

Didn't Halo 3 have something like this? I remember having a 2 man team playing Crazy King with multiple teams.

Edited by IManifestationI