REGICIDE IS HORRIBLE!

Gwizzly

I got 28 kills and the other people got 16 max and i only won by 15 points , im more skilled but someone that is less skilled can kill me and get a 50 point bounty and catch up and potentially win? Stupidest game mode ive ever played. i won but its not the point , the point is i can potentially lose to ****ty players cause the game type is re-donkulous

I love the game type. Do I like the fact that someone with less kills can beat me...No I hate that. You gotta do a little strategy. I love FFA game types though, I wish there was Ordnance drops though. If someone is in the lead then let them rack up a bounty and kill them to get the points.

Regicide sucks because you can barely win with 30 kills, while the runner-up was behind 15 points with only 17 kills total. True story.

And those of you saying "oh well its only 35 points", that's 35 bonus points every time you die until you lose 1st place. There is absolutely no point trying to gain the lead until the very end, and at that point it's all luck. Who will the king be next to at the end of the game?

I got 28 kills and the other people got 16 max and i only won by 15 points , im more skilled but someone that is less skilled can kill me and get a 50 point bounty and catch up and potentially win? Stupidest game mode ive ever played. i won but its not the point , the point is i can potentially lose to ****ty players cause the game type is re-donkulous

Dont get killed as the king then bud...

This gametype is amazing and take that much more skill to be king and maintain king status to win.

I will tell you right now, coming second on purpose flying under the radar and making a last ditch effort around 250 points is also skill.

• Like 1

i find it more fun to play than just regular lone wolves, it is faster pased and people rarely camp as they have something to move for (the king). they should still bring back lone wolves, its not nice to force people to play regicide when they want a the basic ffa. also think 35pts is to much, 25 is more reasonable.