just did spartan ops episode 2

assassins kenny

sparten ops is better than firefight

Its potentially better than ff, in my opinion

Plus Points:

As I see it we are going to get 50 chapters from the planned 1st 10 episodes of season 1, much more interesting than 6-7 FF maps. That we learnt the covenant spawns back to front it became bland.

Cinematics are amazing, loving seeing Tom Lasky's and Sarah Palmer's characters unfolding weekly.

RvB chapter 5 Easter Eggs are heaps of fun (I guess the one in episode 1 was broke) but it was so amusing in episode 2's. So hope we get them per episode.

Flaws are:

Co-op spartan ops no way should someone who kills 10 mobs then afk's should earn the same amount of xp as the guys who have just got 30+/50+ kills.

Should really have a life count like 5/6 to complete the chapter, with unlimited lives if you run out of ammo its easier to just die and respawn than run to find some. Plus whats the point in getting a Victory, when its impossible not to get one with unlimited lives.

Drastically needs halo announcer style points scoring for multikills and weapon sprees.

Co-Op needs optional Legendary option.

Single and customs need optional skulls to keep it challenging.