Bad points of halo 4

Xphure

First thing is the ranking system. There was a lot of nice ranks in Halo4, like General, Brigadier and much more. The current ranking system of halo 4 is really boring. It's like level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, .... really boring and I don't really know why i'm playing when I don't get better things when i'm higher level.

Second thing is the gaming options like Lone Wolves, Doubles, Team Swat and other. There is nothing of that in halo 4 :(((

This is what I have to say about the game and I hope that will change because this is crap.

It looks like I will just buy call of duty bo2 and I won't play anymore halo.

I say that, but it wont change anything.

A.) A ranking system is coming during the new year

B.) Playlists will be updated very soon.

You complain without doing any research.

Actually if you want "better things" for leveling up, then you really should go to CoD or BF. Halo 1, 2, 3 or Reach has not ever had features to make you a better player for leveling up. 4 is slightly different, but to say that you should get "better things" for leveling up tells me you've never played Halo.

• Like 1

Actually if you want "better things" for leveling up, then you really should go to CoD or BF. Halo 1, 2, 3 or Reach has not ever had features to make you a better player for leveling up. 4 is slightly different, but to say that you should get "better things" for leveling up tells me you've never played Halo.

can you site where you got point number one about ranking system? ide like to read up on that.

Game has been worked on for 2+ years, why is the ranking system coming out 3 months later?

The only thing that is really bugging me at the moment is the joining of games that have already started. There should be a system in place such as the ones in Halo 3 and Reach to discourage quitting early.

Game modes etc will all come with time. The game has only been out 6 days.

Well, Reach and H3 didn't have a join in progress system that's why you never got thrown into part way games, There will always be quiters..always..no amount of EXP penalty or whatever is going to stop that..if someone is going to quit then they quit..atleast this way we get a replacement team mate so we don't end up in a stupid match where it's 5 against 1

I prefer it this way, however it would be good to have some kind of system that makes fresh lobbies a priority, for exampe if there is a fresh lobby availible while you search..you get thrown in that, you should only get thrown into a part way game when there are no fresh lobbies available, right now it just seems random wether you get a fresh lobby or not..also a good system to put in place would be that quiters have the game they just left marked as a priority so if they start up a search before anyone gets thrown into thier spot..they get thrown right back into the game they just quit out of