Flood Mode Too Short

WishboneRulz

Flood is a very enjoyable multiplayer gametype. But, does anyone else notice that the games last only a few minutes and you spend 60% of your time waiting in the lobby for a new game to start? Maybe change it from 3 rounds to 5?

Moving up the number of rounds sounds like a good idea. I think they should add some forge maps as well. (All enclosed forge maps so we are not falling off the map)

Also, how often do you see anyone actually survive a round? From my experience it's maybe once every fifteen rounds (not including cheaters who hide inside walls that haven't been fixed yet). I think either spartans need to be strengthened somehow or flood need to be weakend. This could also help make games last longer.

i totally agree with the fact that the flood need to be weakend. i believe that the flood should not be able to use thruster packs, it makes them way too mobile and i feel like its almost better to start off being flood because i can always kill someone. even when i charge into 8 people i can always kill someone because you can swing while using the thrusters.