URGENT (fix needed)

Destyran

you can only currently have 3 dlc addons for one multiplayer game.

So if the bring out the 7 new maps for dlc that means no more flaming helmet,elite officer armour, recon and bungie pro. This is only if you want to be able to access all the multiplayer maps from one disk but still some thing needs to be done about this problem.....

you can only currently have 3 dlc addons for one multiplayer game.

So if the bring out the 7 new maps for dlc that means no more flaming helmet,elite officer armour, recon and bungie pro. This is only if you want to be able to access all the multiplayer maps from one disk but still some thing needs to be done about this problem.....

Really? or is this just for Halo?

Only reason for asking, I have all the gears 2 addons without any problems,

Map Packs - Combustible, Flashback, Snowblind, Dark Corners

Add Ons - Gold Hammerburst, Gold Lancer

Thats 6, 7 if you include the missing chapter.

Also I never had any issues when defiant came out, Halo I had legendary addon, noble, bungie pro, then defiant and there was no issue for me what so ever

well for me and my mates who got the dlc the only way it would work is if we had three dlc packs on halo reach but i know wha you mean i have all the dragonage:origins addons but there is a page on why it dosent work on b.net under defiant faq lol

• 1 month later...