disappointing halo 4 multiplayer

ghetto0783

(moving this thread to a more appropriate category)

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

reasons why i think halo 4 multiplayer sucks

> no power weapon timing/control since its just pointed out in the map or ordinance, there is no insentive to explore, there is no responsibilty.

>all the precision weapon practice from halo 2 to reach gets shut down EASY with an AR,(this is kinda like 343 telling me, "screw your years of trying to master your shot pacing/strafing/reticule leading, ill give this AR to this beginner")

>T-bagging is pretty much gone which was a tactic in itself as well as a notorius yet traditional part of the halos

>very less work is needed to kill because of many 1 hit kill weapons

>how is it an even playing field when 1 person can have faster reload/weapon change and somone else scavenge many nades which can give a great edge to a team depending on the map.

yes i am butthurt/nerdraging, but i feel pretty strong about this, i wanna get peoples thoughts on this coz i feel pretty alone with lotta people saying halo 4 multi is the best thing yet.

(moving this thread to a more appropriate category)

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

reasons why i think halo 4 multiplayer sucks

> no power weapon timing/control since its just pointed out in the map or ordinance, there is no insentive to explore, there is no responsibilty.

>all the precision weapon practice from halo 2 to reach gets shut down EASY with an AR,(this is kinda like 343 telling me, "screw your years of trying to master your shot pacing/strafing/reticule leading, ill give this AR to this beginner")

>T-bagging is pretty much gone which was a tactic in itself as well as a notorius yet traditional part of the halos

>very less work is needed to kill because of many 1 hit kill weapons

>how is it an even playing field when 1 person can have faster reload/weapon change and somone else scavenge many nades which can give a great edge to a team depending on the map.

yes i am butthurt/nerdraging, but i feel pretty strong about this, i wanna get peoples thoughts on this coz i feel pretty alone with lotta people saying halo 4 multi is the best thing yet.

Hi,

Play Team slayer Pro.

Set loadouts, no perks, no armor abilities.

Hi,

Play Team slayer Pro.

Pretty much this. But i do find it pretty hypocritical of 343 to nerf nades in reach because of nade spamming then come to halo 4 to find a tool to help you spam more nades.

343 = successful troll

I feel ya man. I had so much fun the first 2 days, but the last 2 have been rage city. I'm having very little fun at all, yet I'm still playing well. It's like the ways I'm dying, and nade spam and all this other weird crap that just seems to happen. Then there was a glitch in Oddball on Complex where the guy with the ball got inside a wall, and we couldn't kill him. I rage quit that game. Well, I've been rage quitting a lot of games these last 2 days...

Hi,

Play Team slayer Pro.

alright youve adressed my last point ill grant that, but even so, i live in australia and everytime i go on slayer pro i get paired up with americans causing lag and black screens. Also the other 4 major points and maybe some other little points that i havent mentioned, still are existent and problematic in slayer pro.

I feel ya man. I had so much fun the first 2 days, but the last 2 have been rage city. I'm having very little fun at all, yet I'm still playing well. It's like the ways I'm dying, and nade spam and all this other weird crap that just seems to happen. Then there was a glitch in Oddball on Complex where the guy with the ball got inside a wall, and we couldn't kill him. I rage quit that game. Well, I've been rage quitting a lot of games these last 2 days...

well i cant really complain about the minor things like glitches and lag which are very much not intended ( yet i complained about getting lag in my previous reply :sweat: ) but im nerdraging about the things that are set and much intended like the weapons indicator or the many effortless guns.