If they came to hear me beg

David

I completed the task by jumping off the cliff in the last mission and assassinating the elite and lived to tell about it, the only problem is: I did NOT get the achievement??? Anyone else have this happen? I have done this about 50 times and still nothing????

Thanks for your help,

Halo Fr3ak

You're supposed to jump off of a distance that would kill you.

If you have sprint on, take it off before assassinating said Elite.

Also, you're not supposed to hit the ground before assassinating an Elite.

And lastly, I think it has to be on Normal difficulty or higher. I got mine doing Legendary and dying many times.

I have a video in my timeshare showing how to do it

I tried many MANY times to do it, what worked for me is lob a grenade against the wall so your energy goes into red. Then run off the exact bit I did, worked first time then.

Gamertag name is same as username, oh and video is rendered its called came to hear me beg

The real problem I had with this was at some points I would assasinate the Elite ane not get it. Come to find out my jump was cancelled by me landing on his back before the assasination registered. Other than that a good 20-some tries got it for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I, like many others, have done it over and over (on Legendary), gotten the "correct" assassination animation, fallen and died (so height was fine), followed the instructions in the vids *to the letter*, stopped sprint earlier than in the video, put copies of the evidence in my file share...and it hasn't popped. I'm convinced it's at least a little glitched, because I have read many stories exactly like mine. I'll try the grenade trick next, if I get really bored some night.

I'd love to see some kind of appeal process with 343, where I could refer them to my file share, they could analyze the clip, then award the challenge or explain why it didn't pop. They've done a ton of other things right so far, why not hope? :)