The Halo vs Cod Bullcrap needs to end

marcus903

I am here to declare that the bickering between the Halo and Cod community needs to come to an end.

Halo 4 and Black Ops II may not be in competition with each other, but the communities are.

The minute I see someone mention Cod on this forum, (outside of the General Gaming forum), is the minute I will start getting angry.

The more you moan about how Halo is better than Call of Duty or how 'Call of Duty' is not too 'characterisitc' is just giving Call of Duty more reputation than ever.

Who cares if Halo 4 is better than Call of duty? It's YOUR opinion. Your opinion isn't official, nor is anyone else's opinion. That doesn't mean you should pull out your knight shields and start declaring that Halo 4 beats Call of Duty.

Anyone agree?

what people fail to realize is that cod is just a copy of halo since halo CE revolutionized the console FPS and then halo 2 with its multiplayer. Yes it took a few things but thats how great games are made they take things and improve them, nothing is stolen from CoD without improvements except maybe sprint (which is a retarded thing to say is stolen people have been sprinting for hundreds of years...lol) and look at spartan ops something i think is truly a brilliant idea partially derived from spec ops and its waaay better than spec ops imo

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

I think it's good to compare these two games, but Halo should also be compared to other FPSs as well, like Doom, Battlefiefl, and so on.

I don't think it should be like a war or anything, we are all gamers, lets just enjoy games.

There are good and bad COD games

There are good and bad Halo games

Some people play both, some play one or the other