Don't Ask Questions U Already Know The Answer To (RANT)

drunknmasta323

Just a quick rant for all the Halo "fans" who have now completed the Halo 4 campaign but are confused about the story. If you are gonna *post* questions on this forum like "who is this new villain?" or "where is the arbitor?", I understand, you don't have a lot of background info. Maybe you didn't explore previous halo games for terminals or read the books. But check it out, if you are *posting* on this forum, all you have to do is put a keyword in the search function and your answers will magically appear cuz "fans" who have explored and have read have already answered most of these questions on the very forum you are posting on. it's too eazy.

If you want to know the stages of AI rampancy, I can GUARANTEE you it's been delved into on this forum in great detail. If you want to know why there is some sort of love story between didact and the librarian, I GUARANTEE you it's been discussed on this forum. If you want to know why MC is fighting the covenant when UNSC had a truce after Halo 3, then stop posting. SERIOUSLY. stop posting and start searching.

• 4 weeks later...

rant was about the forum. they don't have to read all the lore. they just have to search on this forum for the stuff they are looking for to get an idea instead of posting questions that have already been explained on the same forum. that was all. not bashing ppl for not reading every book or studying wikis. just sayin to search b4 you ASK a question cuz the answer was probably one click away already.