Slayer Pro? Hey 343, do you understand what pro means?

MulchChile

After playing for a few hours through the absolutely horrible infinity team slayer playlists, I decided to play Slayer Pro, thinking it would be better.

Started off what I thought it would be. But there's needlers? Swords? Rockets?

Seriously!?

Ok, if you wanna put all this noob crap in regular slayer fine, ruin that playlist, feel free.

But to see this stuff in slayer pro? Maybe you guys, 343, don't understand what the slayer pro playlist is for, so let me make this clear because apparently the definition of the word "pro" escapes you.

We do not want rockets, needlers, swords, in our "pro" playlist. In fact, one of the reasons we play Slayer "Pro" is so we can avoid these things

I understand your trying to make your game for the 90% of people who play this game and are absolutely awful. That's fine, in fact I approve, its good business.

But there is a small percentage of us out there who don't like your noob, "camp and throw grenades" playlists and want to play and beat other skilled player, and not get killed by someone who called in rockets with an ordnance.

So please, until you release us our MLG playlist, take the needler, the rockets, and the swords OUT OF SLAYER PRO.

Don't misunderstand, I think the game itself is amazingly well done.

I also understand that a majority of the players who play online play for fun and like the guns that take less skill. I personally think infinity slayer is awful, but that's only because i've always played video games competitively, and the abundance of shotguns and rocket launchers degrades the amount rifles are used.

The playlist is called "Slayer Pro". Is it so much to ask that until we have our MLG playlist, that there is a playlist that doesn't have any power weapons? I don't deny i'm complaining, but i'm not complaining about Halo 4 as a whole, just one of the lesser played playlists.

Which part of the game is he complaining about? Which part will people spend most of their time playing? They have made a game to accomodate for all skill sets. Pro has nothing to do with the weapons provided.

The term is also used in sports to differentiate amateur players from those who are paid—hence "professional footballer" and "professional golfer". Many companies include the word professional in their store name to imply the quality of their workmanship or service.

Sorry sir pressed reply a bit early.

Dont like getting killed by a type of weapon? Simple show your "Pro" skill and beat them first.

• Like 1

I agree with the op.

After halo 2 the games have been more catered towards people who jump on and play a few social games or run big team with friends...

Obviously this has worked as the sales show but the few of us who actually want to face equally skilled people online get screwed. We either get a game of people where we win before they have got 10% of the objective / kills or we face a decent team. And this is unfair. As much as it's fun to get overkills on people who are running around trying to figure out how to get up a ledge it's also going to put them off the game if their only experience of online gameplay is getting dominated by people who should have either a hidden rank or a visual one that separates us from people who aren't as good.

There needs to be a proper ranking system brought back as well as some play lists for the competitive people. Before anyone says it yes we can do custom games.. and most of us do but it's still nice to be able to rank up and unlock the new armour and so on while playing a competitive game type

Okay all the negative posts are really ******** me off. EVERY Halo game starts with negative posts in forums, EVERY game, not just every Halo game. Hell, when Halo 3 came out, SO MANY PEOPLE hated things about it. And now people are saying that Halo 3 was awesome, when they are the same people who complained back then too. Halo 3 did suck in some areas and got better over time, if you feel the same as Halo 4, give it time. While I think we do need a true skill system, and the COD similiarties are obvious, for the most part they are tolerable. I can deal with them, atleast here in Halo 4 it fits the game play a LOT better than it did Reach. Reach felt like an experiment. Halo 4 feels like the final copy. I think Reach was a try-out game stage for these new features and changes of gameplay. However yes I could live without them, they don't bother me in H4. The problem isn't Halo 4, it's greedy, picky, ignorant, and depressed people who cannot just be happy with a new game. If it's not perfect, you all cry like babies because you're all spoiled kids.....You are looking at the bad things and ignoring the good. Like how Halo 4 is Mark VI Armor so we finally have shields that recharge in multiplayer again!! I and most people hated how you needed to find health packs in Reach, thank God those days are over and we now have recharging shields like Halo 2/3!!So far I like a few of the new things in gameplay and find them to create interesting gameplay. If you hate an armor ability, then don't use it. If you hate people that use an armor ability, fuel your hatered for it to killing them, if you hate sprinting, don't use it, you gotta find a way to make it appealing to YOU. If you do, you will love Halo 4. That's how I love and come to accept some of the new changes, because I make it apealing to myself, so you all do the same. Halo Reach sucked, but you gotta admit Halo 4 actually goes well with some of the changes, Halo couldn't be the same forever, time to grow up and realize if you're truely a good Halo player, you can adapt and STILL kick ass. Fire and forget!!!

Which part of the game is he complaining about? Which part will people spend most of their time playing? They have made a game to accomodate for all skill sets. Pro has nothing to do with the weapons provided.

The term is also used in sports to differentiate amateur players from those who are paid—hence "professional footballer" and "professional golfer". Many companies include the word professional in their store name to imply the quality of their workmanship or service.

Sorry sir pressed reply a bit early.

Dont like getting killed by a type of weapon? Simple show your "Pro" skill and beat them first.

Idk man, the needler is practically unavoidable in an open area and that promethean rocket is pretty damn powerful. i've killed people 15 ft away from the original blast with it because of its area of effect bomblets on explosion.

Sure it's not impossble, but it does prove to be alot more difficult that regular rockets.

Needler... idk, its all about being in the right place at the right time like... near a corner or barricade.

Okay all the negative posts are really ******** me off. EVERY Halo game starts with negative posts in forums, EVERY game, not just every Halo game. Hell, when Halo 3 came out, SO MANY PEOPLE hated things about it. And now people are saying that Halo 3 was awesome, when they are the same people who complained back then too. Halo 3 did suck in some areas and got better over time, if you feel the same as Halo 4, give it time. While I think we do need a true skill system, and the COD similiarties are obvious, for the most part they are tolerable. I can deal with them, atleast here in Halo 4 it fits the game play a LOT better than it did Reach. Reach felt like an experiment. Halo 4 feels like the final copy. I think Reach was a try-out game stage for these new features and changes of gameplay. However yes I could live without them, they don't bother me in H4. The problem isn't Halo 4, it's greedy, picky, ignorant, and depressed people who cannot just be happy with a new game. If it's not perfect, you all cry like babies because you're all spoiled kids.....You are looking at the bad things and ignoring the good. Like how Halo 4 is Mark VI Armor so we finally have shields that recharge in multiplayer again!! I and most people hated how you needed to find health packs in Reach, thank God those days are over and we now have recharging shields like Halo 2/3!!So far I like a few of the new things in gameplay and find them to create interesting gameplay. If you hate an armor ability, then don't use it. If you hate people that use an armor ability, fuel your hatered for it to killing them, if you hate sprinting, don't use it, you gotta find a way to make it appealing to YOU. If you do, you will love Halo 4. That's how I love and come to accept some of the new changes, because I make it apealing to myself, so you all do the same. Halo Reach sucked, but you gotta admit Halo 4 actually goes well with some of the changes, Halo couldn't be the same forever, time to grow up and realize if you're truely a good Halo player, you can adapt and STILL kick ass. Fire and forget!!!

If you don't like ability's don't use it.. So everyone uses promethian to see you through walls and you pick not to. Smart move.

If you don't like sprint don't use it.. So you move slower than everyone else and can't make certain jumps. Smart move.

No one thinks halo 3 was good. It was a horrible attempt to keep what made halo 2 amazing and bring it up a notch.

The shields are back... They should have never gone so it's not a good thing it just should be.

People are complaining because halo is based around static power weapons and standard weapon + nades gameplay.

Not care packages and random drops on the maps that you can't time.

That and the weapon balance. DMR + Boltshot is the only viable choice. You have the best rifle and a 1 shot kill pistol for people who close the cap

• Like 1