DrDorado

Halo 4- Amazing. We're all just waiting on BTB Objective. Does anyone know when 8 v 8 non-slayer will arrive? This is the meat and potatoes of Halo Clan warfare. It's what Halo has always done better than any other franchise. Patiently awaiting BTB Objective while running odd-man-outs on 5 v 5... 0_o

Keep up the good work 343i... it's been a long time coming!

It surprised us too. It has to be a temporary thing while they iron out server issues etc. Slayer is great for kids and people with acute OCD, but for TEAMS who waited months or years to get back on board the Halo Bus once again it seems downright fascist to say "Only five of you are allowed on the Objective Bus. If you want to play with all your friends you all have to get on that bus over there." (Points to a bus filled with snotty faced screaming kids) lol. 343i must just be biding their time sorting the server out. At least that's what we'll keep telling ourselves since the only way to repay all this fine work is to stay positive... and patient.

Well it's been like two days, I'm not complaining here- just pointing out how missed such a big matchmaking feature like BTB: Objective is... I am sure it will be amended when they tame the server ops... Or whatever the reason for omitting it was... to quote Lando Calrissian: "We've got to give (them) more time!"

343 has taken too many game modes out, and just threw some objective playlists out for only 5 players. If the community demands more, then it should happen sometime

A wise man once said "Ask and you shall recieve".

Just keep giving your opinions and ideas and I am sure they will notice eventually if enough people are asking for it :)

It will be rad to finally have full team support. It's been really tough when we have a 5 man CTF crew running, then a buddy signs on and we're relegated to playing Dominion, then another signs on and all we can play is Slayer. Then people start logging off because Slayer is boring... so we end up with a 5 man again... then another Clan member signs on and it's back to Dominion... It's like Halo4 is in 'standby mode' until they get full 8 man team support running. Can't tell you how excited we'll be...

BRING BACK BTB OBJECTIVE!

my other main concern is the absence of one flag an one ball assault game types. the real meat of the game is in theses multiplayer variants. classic maps such as ivory tower, headlong, and zanzibar wouldn't be what they are without 1 flag. also a three man multi team would be great,as well as a double team gametype. just as long as there are no litte kid variants like hog race, those should be in their own matchmaking lobby. theres nothing more infuriating than sitting in a gametype you dont want. the easier it is to get into a game that you want, not only will u have fun, the other people in your game will be more likely play instead of screw around. im glad your listening to the fans 343 this could easily become the greatest halo game ever if you keep you loyal customers happy.

thanks.