Carnage report a little dull?

RubberNinja125

Don't get me wrong it gives you the right info on your last match, But I feel that it's missing some stuff.

I hate to compare but for this example I have to...

In Halo: Reach your carnage report showed your:

Kills

Deaths

K/D ratio

Headshots

and your best spree

Now in Halo 4 there's a little bit lacking in the carnage report, I can see how many kills and deaths from the scoreboard, but I can't see how many headshots I had without going to view the medals, It also doesn't show your best spree, again without having to go see the medals, the K/D ratio isn't available either. Thus I have to spend more time trying to find the right medal to see how I did, If all the info above was presented to me I could just flick onto the CR and then flick back to the lobby or armour instead of spending the time trying to find a certain medal or having to work out what my biggest spree was.

I know this may sound pointless but It's stuff that I and possibly others think is missing from the Carnage Report.

Don't get me wrong it gives you the right info on your last match, But I feel that it's missing some stuff.

I hate to compare but for this example I have to...

In Halo: Reach your carnage report showed your:

Kills

Deaths

K/D ratio

Headshots

and your best spree

Now in Halo 4 there's a little bit lacking in the carnage report, I can see how many kills and deaths from the scoreboard, but I can't see how many headshots I had without going to view the medals, It also doesn't show your best spree, again without having to go see the medals, the K/D ratio isn't available either. Thus I have to spend more time trying to find the right medal to see how I did, If all the info above was presented to me I could just flick onto the CR and then flick back to the lobby or armour instead of spending the time trying to find a certain medal or having to work out what my biggest spree was.

I know this may sound pointless but It's stuff that I and possibly others think is missing from the Carnage Report.

Agree 100%. It sucks. Why change something into a convoluted mess that worked so well before?

Because you don't need every detail from the game. It's called optimization. They might update it later, give them a week, jeez.

You've got to admit though, it does seem a little odd that while every Halo game has improved on its predecessors in terms of postgame stats, Halo 4 has less. I mean surely, it would have taken more effort to take stuff out than just use the one they already had in place from Reach, right?

Something about the layout just seems off. The layout and stats from Reach were perfect...or maybe I just got used to them. I also liked the first load out from Reach showing winner and by how many kills to how many kills as well as the top medals from that match...though I sure would hope if 343 ever does top medals they get rid of First strike. That was stupid how Reach had that as a top medal you had to see after ever game!!