Whats the strongest

spydacuz

Strongest ??  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• UNSC( Marines, ODST, Spartans ect.)
    • Covenant(Grunts, Jackals, Brutes, Hunters Drones)
    • Fourrunners
    • Elites
  2. 2. Strongest warrior

• Spartans
    • Brutes
    • Elites
    • Hunters
  3. 3. Which do you prefer to use online

• Spartans
    • Elites

The forerunners where the strongest. Think about it. The Covenant might win by sheer numbers, the forerunners had factories that could produce a centennial every 2 seconds, AND they had 9 rings (Halos) that could destroy all life in the galaxy (exept them, they had a safehouse in Onyx that was immune to the rings). Forerunners win.

Next hunters are by far the strongest warrior. They are huge (over ten feet I think), they have almost indestructible armor, and a big ass cannon strapped to thier arm. I've got my money on the hunter. Although Spartans are far more effective, the hunters would win in a fistfight.

i thought humans and spartans were basically fourrunners.... because the monitor called chief a reclaimer thinking he was a fourrunner trying to take back the halo ring :/

No. He thought they were here to 'reclaim the ring' he didn't think he was a forerunner, although forerunners and human lived at the same time (the fourerunners were like gods when they visited earth).

No. He thought they were here to 'reclaim the ring' he didn't think he was a forerunner, although forerunners and human lived at the same time (the fourerunners were like gods when they visited earth).

Humans were prehistoric when forerunners were around.

I picked covenant for the first, covenant were far superior to the humans as a whole. I think Spartans are somewhat equal to the Elites.(SpartanII's of course) and i use a spartan character online, and halo3 i use elite.

The Covenant was more powerful, but the humans out thought them and used statigy to win nad destroy them. PS there needs to be a both for spartan or elite question

The Forerunners were wiped out by the flood. Since covenant and Human forces have been able to hold off and destroy the flood keeping it at bay I would say they are both stronger than Forerunners.

forerunners weren't wiped out by the flood they where killed by the halo rings so the flood wouldn't spread

If the spartans are stronger than the Elites then why only a few of them managed to survive and why did 23 billion humans die? I suppose that you said that UNSC

is stronger becuse you are stuck on the Master Chief, one of the last alive spartans.I have voted that Elites are stronger due to being able to contaminate the flood,something that the Forerruners failed to do.Do not Judge without knowing.If the spartans were stronger then the UNSC would have won in the first few years.PS:BUNGIE did mention that Elites are stronger than both marines and Spartans.You do not know better than the makers of Halo.Btw the Forerunners were superior only technologically.

The forerunners where the strongest. Think about it. The Covenant might win by sheer numbers, the forerunners had factories that could produce a centennial every 2 seconds, AND they had 9 rings (Halos) that could destroy all life in the galaxy (exept them, they had a safehouse in Onyx that was immune to the rings). Forerunners win.

Next hunters are by far the strongest warrior. They are huge (over ten feet I think), they have almost indestructible armor, and a big ass cannon strapped to thier arm. I've got my money on the hunter. Although Spartans are far more effective, the hunters would win in a fistfight.

I also think hunters are stronger but without armour there just huge worms.

i thought humans and spartans were basically fourrunners.... because the monitor called chief a reclaimer thinking he was a fourrunner trying to take back the halo ring :/

Actually it sounded like he thought chief was the one who first activated the halo ring. I have pretty good evidence and proof in my topic called: " halo 4-6 story idea" its an amazing idea

• 3 weeks later...

1st of all the Halos are 7

2nd you forgot the shield world

3rd the Forerunner lost in war with flood whilst the Unsc and the Separatists did not.

4th they are only technologically superior.

1st of all the Halos are 7

2nd you forgot the shield world

3rd the Forerunner lost in war with flood whilst the Unsc and the Separatists did not.

4th they are only technologically superior.

There were 9 originally. And yes there are other sheild worlds, I used Onyx as an example. Im pretty sure there were 9 to start with. If not, u are right about the rings.