new discrimination ban and teabagging

eddyoutlaw

In halo 4 if you say racial or sexist comments (or anything else considered discriminatory) you can get permanently banned. Would they then ban you for teabagging since that can also be taken as offensive?

See here is the deal, that has ALWAYS been a way to get banned.

It will be interesting to see if this gets any enforcement behind it.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo has made me realize how much I need to teabag in a game. I look forward to teabagging a guy who either made the mistake of killing me and poking stupid jokes over it. I go out of my way to kill him over and over and i'll even hide and wait just for him to kill from behind and teabag him til I get killed. I don't mind the trash talk until they keep saying your bad and there the best in the world, even if it's my teammates. I'll teabag them to just for their mouths. I have such fond memorys of halo 2 and teabagging peeps and friends. I remember the nites of pizza and beer. Those were some good friends back then and now I have new ones to teabag. So teabag is allowed and I really do love this new stance on stuff that is said in chat. Tho it really needs to happen more.