Elite Combat Hellfire Opperations (ECHO) Squad now recruiting for Halo 4

Good day fellow Spartan,

I assume that by reading this you are looking to join a clan of some description. I assure you, ECHO is no ordinary clan.

I am the 2IC of the Squad and i take care of pretty much all the clan duties, including recruiting and suggestions for promotions. I also arrange Alliances and other such things.

We are 30 strong, most of which i have constant contact with, others are able to be called up but are otherwise unavalible due to personal matters. The clan members are dedicated 100% to the clan but we are not a hostile clan in any way, we will accept alliances and mutual agreements.

Each member is given a dedicated role in each battle. For example, I am chief Support Sniper and Bashee Pilot, The clan Leader is the Warthog Driver and Close Quarters Combat. We also have Heavy Weapon experts and others are Building Clearence mini-Sqauds.

As it says in the title, we are now opening recruitment for a short time only specificly for Halo 4.

I am normally avalible on Xbox Live for answering questions and if needs-be i can put you into contact with my Clan Leader for further information. My gammer tag is IU IF A II IL .

If you wish to join, please DON'T message me on here, MESSAGE ME ON XBOX LIVE, as i do not check my 343ICF very often.

yours,

Good day fellow Spartan,

I assume that by reading this you are looking to join a clan of some description. I assure you, ECHO is no ordinary clan.

I am the 2IC of the Squad and i take care of pretty much all the clan duties, including recruiting and suggestions for promotions. I also arrange Alliances and other such things.

We are 30 strong, most of which i have constant contact with, others are able to be called up but are otherwise unavalible due to personal matters. The clan members are dedicated 100% to the clan but we are not a hostile clan in any way, we will accept alliances and mutual agreements.

Each member is given a dedicated role in each battle. For example, I am chief Support Sniper and Bashee Pilot, The clan Leader is the Warthog Driver and Close Quarters Combat. We also have Heavy Weapon experts and others are Building Clearence mini-Sqauds.

As it says in the title, we are now opening recruitment for a short time only specificly for Halo 4.

I am normally avalible on Xbox Live for answering questions and if needs-be i can put you into contact with my Clan Leader for further information. My gammer tag is IU IF A II IL .

If you wish to join, please DON'T message me on here, MESSAGE ME ON XBOX LIVE, as i do not check my 343ICF very often.

yours,

Jokes on you! You can't play as elites in Halo 4. Your Clan = outdated. :troll: