Halo 4 Review Thread [SPOILERS]

Chewin3

With Halo 4 being right around the corner it is to be expected that people will be posting their opinions on the game here on the forums. With that in mind, it will be easier to have people's opinions in one thread, rather than there being separate ones over and over again.

So simply put, post here your impressions on Halo 4. Was the story good? Is the multiplayer just as intriguing as ever? And please be so kind and post why you liked it, not simply "It was awesome!" or "It sucked!". Stating reasons is always better. And since there will most likely be spoilers in people's posts, read at your own risk if you haven't played the game yet.

And respect each others opinions!

• Like 5

Way to think ahead Chewin! Maybe this thread should be pinned for easy access and possibly our "official" review thread! Review as a whole with likes and dislikes of each mode of play, Campaign, Spartan Ops, War Games, and Forge, with possible spoilers within a spoiler tag. :)

Thanks Chewin! :thumbsup:

Edited by Choot 'em

I'm interested how this game will compare with Starhawk.

Can someone who owns Starhawk do a review of Halo 4?

Hopefully explain how the vehicles compare and what-not.

I mean with Starhawk only costing $20 now it is a much tougher choice between the two isnt it?

If anyone does a video comparison of the two games and posts it back here I would be highly in their debt.

Okay, here's my impressions so far.

The story has been a bit slow imo, but I guess it is a good thing, having a build up for the game. though since I'm at level 3 of the campaign already and it has like 8 levels, I'm a bit worried.

The MM is awesome! Feels very competitive, and is most of all fun! Thank god there is a ranking system! Haven't tried Spartan Ops yet, but will soon enough!

Well I have only played so far the story but I have to admit that it is AMAZING! And I'm glad 343i has focused on the relationship with Cortana and Chief and other characters in the story, instead of favoring space battles and other similarities. And the graphics in the game are astonishing! Really, not only are the characters very well done, Requim is so detailed that I've been baffled multiplie times already.

My only complains so far has been that the enemies seem to be very predictable. When I learned how the prometheans roll, I mostly know how to deal with them. It's still fun though. Will return when I have finished the campaign.