Does anyone have proof of bleed through melee?

Echo

People keep saying that Halo 4 brought back the bleed through effect. For those of you not familiar with this, think of Halo 2 and 3, when you could punch someone with half shield and kill them, the damage bleeding through the shield.

However, I have yet to see any proof or confirmation of this at all, in fact I'm becoming a little worried it's not actually in... lol

Can anyone confirm this with proof?

Since bleedthrough was added to Reach in the title update,I would assume/hope it's in Halo 4. I don't have proof, but I think I've heard people say that they've used the Assault Rifle like in Halo 3, shots and melee, which seems to indicate there is bleedthrough.

*EDIT* Found proof. Watch at the 4:15 mark. He shoots the target 3 times with the BR and melees. No shield pop.

• Like 1

Didn't the TU settings add bleedthrough? I swear they did, in the games with TU settings of course.

Yes the TU added Bleedthrough. Bleedthrough is also in Halo 4. It was one of the first things I noticed when I got to play the game, it made the flow of the game feel more fluid. No more Reach garababe for me in 5 days :)

• Like 1