Halsey - Librarian Theory

Legit Ewok

So if any of you have been following the ARG youll be aware of the recent site discovery: http://artifact.at.ua

On the site you can find this quote:

It is nice to see you again, do you remember me?

Your maker once walked amongst mine and was one of the most intelligent.

I have always watched your every movement, every decision and every calculation.

I will always remember what you first said.... Quando il gioco è finito, il re e pedina andare nella stessa scatola

... but not yet

So heres my theory, this is 343 speaking to Cortana he must be in a different form since his "body" was destroyed in the battle of installation 00, last we knew of him he was searching for the librarian. The part above where it says "Quando il gioco è finito, il re e pedina andare nella stessa scatola" those are the first words cortana said, its the italian king-pawn quote. Since 343s creator was Chakas and Cortanas was Halsey this must mean Halsey has the geas of the librarian.

So if any of you have been following the ARG youll be aware of the recent site discovery: http://artifact.at.ua

I have always watched your every movement, every decision and every calculation.

I will always remember what you first said.... Quando il gioco è finito, il re e pedina andare nella stessa scatola

... but not yet

So heres my theory, this is 343 speaking to Cortana he must be in a different form since his "body" was destroyed in the battle of installation 00, last we knew of him he was searching for the librarian. The part above where it says "Quando il gioco è finito, il re e pedina andare nella stessa scatola" those are the first words cortana said, its the italian king-pawn quote. Since 343s creator was Chakas and Cortanas was Halsey this must mean Halsey has the geas of the librarian.

Seems pretty legit to me...good work bud

... but not yet

343 and Chakas are two different monitors. 343 is a fragment of Chakas, but they are not the same

It's pretty much a given that Halsey holds a special place in the Halo mythologies darkest depths.

When we first read of "Geas" some select few people had to matter during humanity's resurgence.

So what you're implying is that Halsey was essentially given one of the "higher-ranked" Geas to be a leader of some sort?

So what you're implying is that Halsey was essentially given one of the "higher-ranked" Geas to be a leader of some sort?

I could see that being the case, especially becuase of Halsye/s ability to understand and merge with Forerunner tech so easily

The Geas? I see it like this...

Halsey and Cortana = Librarian

Del Rio = Faber, or someone else in the Forerunner Warrior-Servants

Master Chief = Chakas, or Forthencho

(Forthencho isn't particularly a decent human being)

Faber is a builder, not a warrior

I think John has the Didacts Gaeas

i have that feeling in my gut as well.....

he has tried to stop the halos from firing, similar to how the Didact fought against firing the rings

maybe the forerunner fiction is a sort of foreshadowing or mirror for what will come.....

i have that feeling in my gut as well.....

he has tried to stop the halos from firing, similar to how the Didact fought against firing the rings

maybe the forerunner fiction is a sort of foreshadowing or mirror for what will come.....

Oh man this is getting good...I had that feeling too, but figured it was just too much of a coincidence to be true lol

Ooh ooh :drool: ! This thread looks interesting, yet I don't understand it all. Someone please elaborate?

What's the ARG? and that site's all mumbo jumbo' for me so to speak. What's a geas? o,0

Are you perhaps hinting that Humanity's popular figures will replace the Forerunner's famous few when and if attaining the 'mantle'?

I no understano' :(.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm quite ill-educated in the Halo universe but this thread really does look interesting too me and has caught my curiosity.

Ooh ooh :drool: ! This thread looks interesting, yet I don't understand it all. Someone please elaborate?

What's the ARG? and that site's all mumbo jumbo' for me so to speak. What's a geas? o,0

Are you perhaps hinting that Humanity's popular figures will replace the Forerunner's famous few when and if attaining the 'mantle'?

I no understano' :(.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I'm quite ill-educated in the Halo universe but this thread really does look interesting too me and has caught my curiosity.

There is only two books (so far) that you will need to understand this thread. They are called Cryptum and Primordium. :D
  • Like 1