Found Our UNSC Aircraft

Cahill Rebel

yeah I saw this earlier as well...it would be cool it it was in War Games, but I have a feeling it is only in campaign and/or spartan ops. Especially seeing as the Lich, the other vehicle shown is a troop transport for the covie and probably wont be in War Games. But who knows

Seems the Broadsword is a small fight jet. Like a UNSC version of the banshee since it has two types of weapons.

That would be sweet if the Broadsword was in to counter the Banshee...nice evolution from the hornet to actually face the banshee in battle

Yea. You got that right. The mantis won't take out a banshee with some help form the sky.

Well I dont think the Banshee and Broadsword will be on Valhalla together...and seeing as the Mantis is map specific (Valhalla for now) we wont see the banshee and broadsword teaming up against the Mantis. Now we may see the Broadsword go up against the Banshee on a map like longbow or something.

Yea. This might be the new favorite of UNSC air vehicles we ever had if it is playable in forge and multiplayer.

Well I highly doubt the Falcon will be in seeing as it was replaced by the Pelican in the canon of Halo storylines. The Hornet was cool, but was too slow to go up against the Banshee...this seems like it could do the trick.

Lets hope for the best as the week goes on. When is the bulletin again this week?

The final pre-Halo 4 bulletin will be this Wednesday Oct. 31st in the evening...hopefully, unless BS Angel forgets something and pushes it back like she did last week lol

Haha. I still wonder about the Lich though? It seems to be up there with the mammoth which makes me wonder if there will be a fight bewteen them in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

Could be...I have a feeling they wont be in War Games, none of the maps are big enough to support the size of both vehicles, even the descriptions of the DLC maps dont seem all that big enough to support either vehicle

As of right now there is no UNSC air vehicle playable in forge/mp. It would be easy to do a title update to fix that though. I say this confedently because people with leaked copies have confirmed this many times. The Halo 4 engine stores data in .map files, and since it is manditory install one of the disks this means we will run multiplayer off of our hdd and an update could sneak in extra content to our hdd with small sneaky updates. Though I have my doubts that they would add a new vehicle this way. Hope the best but expect the worst.

The Broadsword is a smaller, more nimble version of a Longsword, makes sense that it would be a good counter for a banshee. although the description does mention it's a low/zero grav vehicle.

Yeah I noticed that too...seems like it may be restricted to campaign and/or spartan ops as Sierra pointed out