Crazy Idea ?

High x Time

I love credits but i spend em too much, so i was thinking what if we could sell armor we purchased already back for the amount of credits we bought them for. Lets face it i want my electric armor affect but bought to much stuff. Tell me what you guys think.

I've often wished Reach had something to this extent, because there have been times where I've been like "God I wish I could reset my rank, armor, and credits JUST so I could save up for this high level stuff and not be completely broke".

If a system like this were implemented, they could make it where you sell back the armor for half of what it's worth (so like if you bought the Robotic Arm version of that Shotgun chest for 75000 credits, you'd be able to sell it back for 35000 credits).

But the chances of this happening are low, imo.

then keep playing and get your credits back and some more....? it is the only way really.

i don't like the idea of resetting, it is an easy way of getting the highest stuff, if you spent your money on other stuff, tbat's YOUR fault, so i think they should keep it just the same.

then keep playing and get your credits back and some more....? it is the only way really.

i don't like the idea of resetting, it is an easy way of getting the highest stuff, if you spent your money on other stuff, tbat's YOUR fault, so i think they should keep it just the same.

^^^^ this for me^^^^^

i just buy stuff now to up the armoury completion, hate inclement weather so that will be the last thing i buy (other than haunted helmet)

I've often wished Reach had something to this extent, because there have been times where I've been like "God I wish I could reset my rank, armor, and credits JUST so I could save up for this high level stuff and not be completely broke".

If a system like this were implemented, they could make it where you sell back the armor for half of what it's worth (so like if you bought the Robotic Arm version of that Shotgun chest for 75000 credits, you'd be able to sell it back for 35000 credits).

But the chances of this happening are low, imo.

Agree!

Agree.