Possible Auto Aimer?

Misc

I was playing one flag CTF today on hemorrhage and there was a player on the opposite team insta head shotting people with the sniper rifle from the passenger seat of the revanant. I found it fishy so I went back into theater and saw him in action. His aim was not even on someone then it would jump to someones head and kill them, even in the middle of an evade role. How do I submit the video for further investigation?

He was doing it outside the vehicle too. Every shot he made the whole map, even with the battle rifle was glitching around the map instantly on peoples heads. He would follow people in ghosts that were boosting around. Kinda fishy don't you think?

sniper shots from the passenger seat of the revenant has a glitch that gives you autoaim, been in Reach since it came out, im amazed more people dont exploit it

Ok got that, but how can you explain all his other shots? He did it when he wasn't in the revenant as well.

you seen it from his POV? (Point of View) On Theater?

its obvious if they are using an aim bot.

Yes, me and my friend both watched from POV. I've seen aim bots in counter strike and other shooters before and they all react the same way.

Well, i had some weird moments like that but the revenant is explainable. I had a time were my DMR while i was shooting just start shooting at them (full ammo) and when i pop their shields almost it switches me to an assault rifle and then i die. That's weird thought nothing of it really, could be hacks, glitch or whatever. So i never bothered. I wonder if this every happened to any of you? (no i did not push Y to change weapon, i know if i would have)

Well, i had some weird moments like that but the revenant is explainable. I had a time were my DMR while i was shooting just start shooting at them (full ammo) and when i pop their shields almost it switches me to an assault rifle and then i die. That's weird thought nothing of it really, could be hacks, glitch or whatever. So i never bothered. I wonder if this every happened to any of you? (no i did not push Y to change weapon, i know if i would have)

I've run into a similar glitch to that in Grifball. I'm running around with hammer then automatically pull out my sword and I die.

I've found it being related to game lag and the game catching up with my death and not anything to do with hacks or anything. There's also been some glitches along the same line shown on things like "Fails of the Weak" where the player mysteriously loses their gun, walks a bit, then dies.

In all cases, its mainly been lag.