what Flying vheicals are going to be in halo 4

XGN Shadow 7

Yeah agree about the Mantis, but I was also more thinking in lines of an aerial vehicle lol

lol it would be funny if they gave us the pelican. No weapons or anything all you can do is splatter people or fly above the banshee and then eject and have the pelican crush the banshee. lol Hilarious.

• Like 2

lol it would be funny if they gave us the pelican. No weapons or anything all you can do is splatter people or fly above the banshee and then eject and have the pelican crush the banshee. lol Hilarious.

Lol that would be ridiculous...too bad it seems like the 5 biggest maps are just too small to contain both the hornet and banshee. In the latest Vortex walkthrough it was asked why the Falcon hasnt been in, and Kynan Pearson said that would be a question for the sanbox designers, but that vehicles not in the game were cut because of imbalance issuses. So I take that as Falcon not being in

I'm guessing the Broadsword will be in some maps, operating like the Hornet (VTOL) AND the Banshee. Well, I knew that they were hiding something from us...

I dont think the Broadsowrd will be in War Games, even in its description, it was described as being a low gravity-0 grav fighter...all of the maps have gravity...even Impact has gravity, though it can be tweaked. Not only that, but the size of the maps is not large enough to maintain both the banshee AND another aerial vehicle

I dont think the Broadsowrd will be in War Games, even in its description, it was described as being a low gravity-0 grav fighter...all of the maps have gravity...even Impact has gravity, though it can be tweaked. Not only that, but the size of the maps is not large enough to maintain both the banshee AND another aerial vehicle

You're right, but maybe there is on Longbow or another DLC map like Monolith? Monolith looks like it's in low gravity environment. I don't know, we should just wait 5 more days...

You're right, but maybe there is on Longbow or another DLC map like Monolith? Monolith looks like it's in low gravity environment. I don't know, we should just wait 5 more days...

Monolith and maybe a varian of Impact with low grav would be cool to have the Broadsword on. I am guessing it will remain like Halo 2 and only have the banshee

LOLOLOL. Just a big awkward bird in the sky smashing into things. The picture I have in my head is hilarious.

• Like 1

Ahh so this is technically a pre-quel to Halo 3's Valhalla...thats how that pelican got there then lol

First of all I wish I hadn't press like because you had 343 like... oh well 344. :hrhr: And yes the pelican on valhalla was due to taking out a banshee but it didn't work the pelican just hit the ground and exploded. lol

343 has just confirmed that there will be no UNSC flying vehicle in multiplayer, yet. Let's just hope we can get a hornet soon, because us pilots refuse to hang up our wings that easy.

Will there be a UNSC flying vehicle (Falcon, Hornet, etc.) on the multiplayer side of the game (excluding Spartan Ops)? - Phat M0nk3y4

Not in Multiplayer but there are some interesting options available in Campaign.

• 2 weeks later...