And don't forget, my clan is in recruiting season so go check it out!

Yep it's a beast alliance.

You spelled my name wrong.

Also, you guys, we need to choose the alliance color, one said blue and the other said orange. Which one is it that you want?

Also, you guys, we need to choose the alliance color, one said blue and the other said orange. Which one is it that you want?

If we go with a standard color, we will just be figured as a typical red or blue team, and that's why I chose orange, because it stands out enough to show that we are something different, and soon when many clans join our alliance, It will be an international known that anyone that joins orange team joins the xXxB3TAxXx experience. BTW, I was figuring that xXxB3TAxXx hasn't exactly decided who is what, so don't label yourself. :respect:

If we go with a standard color, we will just be figured as a typical red or blue team, and that's why I chose orange, because it stands out enough to show that we are something different, and soon when many clans join our alliance, It will be an international known that anyone that joins orange team joins the xXxB3TAxXx experience. BTW, I was figuring that xXxB3TAxXx hasn't exactly decided who is what, so don't label yourself. :respect:

Wasn't labeling myself lol, I didn't care for the color which is why I asked what you guys wanted. I'm wanting orange as wel, we'll just have to see what Kodman says.