MS_Visegrad Relay

atomic321

miniature series

VISEGRAD RELAY

by atomic321

When the Visegrad Relay Outpost went down, the SPARTAN IIIs of Noble Team were sent to investigate. Insurrectionists maybe? Much worse...

This is a detailed model of the campaign level 'Winter Contingency' Visegrad Relay Outpost, created by atomic321 (with dish design by LANK3Y PROZz) in the Halo Reach Forge. Enjoy!

Download here:

Nice work :)

Thank you :)

I remember designing that dish! :laughing: Great job buddy! Oh and can you make me one of those Mayday mayday things but that says LANK3Y PROZz in the corner please?

Fun times! Yeah, If you want, you can have mine, cos I'm working on a better one with a better program, co I'm getting rid of it anyways :)

Absolutely brilliant work! I love how you did the drop ships and the overall backdrop of the map is astounding. You are definitely one of the best miniature forgers I have ever seen! Keep up the great work!

thank you soooo much! Yeah, I really liked how the dropships turned out, and I've got a tut on mini human/covie vehicles coming soon! I appreciate your support! :)