Operation: Zenith wants you

:bananachief: Are you looking to join a clan? Are you unhappy with your current one? Do what a lot of our members have done and find a new home at Operation: Zenith!

If you:

- want to be a valued member of a team from day 1

- want to be a part of an active community without having 'mandatory' meetings

- want to be involved with a team that is active, growing and will hit the ground running when Halo 4 drops

- have a mic

- can stay active on our forums and XBoxLive / Halo

- and are mature

Then we want YOU! Check us out, you'll be happy you did!

http://zenith.forumotion.com/ :left:

:chaingun: :sofa: :hide: :halo:

post-18717-0-67726400-1349653124_thumb.png

Would you like to face The Order of The Black Knights in a clan battle? 1 week reservations are needed.

Please let me know if you are interested.

I find it quite remarkable how you ask others for challenges; however, you will not accept mine. I grow tired of waiting for you and your clan. Assemble eight people and we shall requisite a task force to face you. Are you scared? I look forward to your reply.

I find it quite remarkable how you ask others for challenges; however, you will not accept mine. I grow tired of waiting for you and your clan. Assemble eight people and we shall requisite a task force to face you. Are you scared? I look forward to your reply.

What is your GT?

• 4 weeks later...

We are still looking for people to join up. Want to have some fun then sign up. Basically the only real rule we have is you rock our emblem. And the background for the emblem can be of your choice as long as it's the color steal. :thumbsup:

:bananachief: Are you looking to join a clan? Are you unhappy with your current one? Do what a lot of our members have done and find a new home at Operation: Zenith!

If you:

- want to be a valued member of a team from day 1

- want to be a part of an active community without having 'mandatory' meetings

- want to be involved with a team that is active, growing and will hit the ground running when Halo 4 drops

- have a mic

- can stay active on our forums and XBoxLive / Halo

- and are mature

Then we want YOU! Check us out, you'll be happy you did!

http://zenith.forumotion.com/ :left:

:chaingun: :sofa: :hide: :halo:

I'm looking for clan battles if you want to battle the Raptor Empire please post on our thread and/or send me a message on xbox live. I am looking for a battle on Saturday 9:00pm EST and I will be posting this in multiple threads so first come first serve. We are a fun loving clan who really just wants to have a good time and is ready for any gametype/map. Some of us are not the most skilled and some are depending on who plays but as long as we have fun we don't care. We just don't want to battle a clan that is far beyond our skill level so much it wouldn't be fair. If you feel you fit into this category then go to our thread or send me a message on xbox live CRY0RAPT0R http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/