Post your Dreams HERE

Machinga

This is a place to post dreams that youv had if you remember them ill start us off.

One day i was in a sandbox with some other people but then a ufa came and so they could run fast but i was in a dream so i was really slow, and once i got into my house, there was mexicans in there, but i had just learned the word illegal "alien" so thats when i woke up.

ok so i had a dream where i was in a target looking at magic the gathering cards, the some brutes, grunts, and jackals show up, i run down one of the aisles and grab a sword and start hacking up grunts and jackals, then a brute comes and kills me and starts laughing over my body, a few seconds later i re spawn and run up to the brute and punch him in the face knocking him down, i jump on top of him and start wailing on his face while shouting "is it funny now?!"

then i grab two swords and decapitate the brute and thats when i woke up

Last night (really this morning) I dreamt that I was a Spartan (go figure) and was missing sections of my armor; I mean my forearms were bare and my lower legs.

So I spent the entire dream looking for the other pieces of my armor.

I woke up and immediately thought, "That was one of the weakest dreams ever..."

I had a dream where i was really good friends with Darth Vader and we took a walk on the outside of the supermassive star destroyer, he had and apartment on it but his view was blocked by one of the 5000 solar panels they had on it.We went inside the apartment for a bit but i wanted to get a photo of outside so i got my phone, went outside of the apartment, then woke up. :(

My dream was.... interesting. None of it makes sense, but it is what happened.

So, me and my brother took my dads truck. We were driving and we stopped at a store. We got out, and the next thing we knew, the truck was gone. So we continued on with our bikes (I have no idea where they came from) and we came to a construction zone to where a ramp was blocked off by the road ahead... like the road was just done for, and then to the right was a very steep hill. My brother took his bike and jumped down about 50 ft and landed just fine. He told me to go ahead and I'll be fine. I didn't want to break a leg, so I went down the very steep hill. Sliding down, and my brother called me a whimp. I was hurt, but I moved on. So then we went on our way home, and the next thing I know, my brother was in the truck driving it home.

Then I woke up.

I woke up and said "That was... interesting. Didn't make any sense at all."

I had another dream the other night about being a Spartan, but this time I couldn't remember any other details. I was just left with this feeling of... Oh, I guess you could call it helplessness. Like, think of the feeling you might get from staring down an armada of Covvies all by your lonesome and never even had a a stick at your disposal.

Looking back on it, I think it might have something to do with the dream I mentioned in a previous reply about not having all of the pieces of my Mjolnir armor. =/