YouTube channel!

Eqwinoxe

Hello guys! Once again, I'm back on the forums, and my gaming channel need videos. I'm looking for people with quality work and videos. I need 3 video workers and 2 editors of the vids. Video workers and Editors will get "interview" and I will have a discussion with other "admins". *Its a video interview, I need to see them to see if you hired.* I need YOU to send me a pm saying that says "Saw your topic." And then I want you to send me a video about any game. I'm looking for mainly Minecraft! :) So yeah.....Hope you can join.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED A PVR OR WHATEVER THAT CAN CAPTURE GAME, I'LL BE GETTING ONE SOON. SPOTS ARE LIMITED SO HURRY!

BTW, the name for it is TheWeeklyMinecrafter! We'll have a vote and see which name you came up with to change it, if you like, and also members will be invited to a special thing at each month. *not sure yet* but you will be there!

Another thing, I need an art worker to come up with a background and a picture for the cover. He/She will also make a beginning and an ending for videos if he/she wants.

Edited by Equinoxe
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...