how to get rid of camping in infection

SHAMAZING T4CO

ok so we all know people LOVE to camp on infection, and if you spawn as a zombie your k/d ratio drops by 15% so to make it fair for the zombies every minute or so, an area would spawn like king of the hill and the humans have a minute to get to said hill or they die. so that mixes things up now instead of the humans camping and the zombies charging, the humans camp for a minute then sprint over to the hill which the zombies are camping by thus meaning the zombies now have an advantage. Does anyone agree?

"EDIT" ok i forgot to write this: after all humans enter the "hill" the hill disappears for a minute and the humans can camp for that minute. so NO the hiumans dont have to stay in the hill, and once you pass through you can go camp or whatever. And the hill changes spots so The zombies will never know where to camp.

Edited by SHAMAZING T4CO

after you edited your post, i will edit mine.

so basically nothing changes? if they get to the hill they can camp straight afterwards? that's a bit pointless since what will happen is, they will go to the hill, camp, and stay there until the next hill comes up, dont get me wrong, i think it will help, but it won't change much

and also, u can close off places which take ages to access for both zombies and humans, so no on can camp there, and open hallways normally have 2 doors, and if there is 1 human there, you can have 2 zombies go round at the same time, or have all the zombies overrun that 1 area, its not a huge deal if they camp in open places, since they are easily accessible.

after you edited your post, i will edit mine.

so basically nothing changes? if they get to the hill they can camp straight afterwards? that's a bit pointless since what will happen is, they will go to the hill, camp, and stay there until the next hill comes up, dont get me wrong, i think it will help, but it won't change much

and also, u can close off places which take ages to access for both zombies and humans, so no on can camp there, and open hallways normally have 2 doors, and if there is 1 human there, you can have 2 zombies go round at the same time, or have all the zombies overrun that 1 area, its not a huge deal if they camp in open places, since they are easily accessible.

ok so the "hills" will be in the open so the humans wont be able to just camp the hills like example: a hill location could be the middle of swordbase or the bottom story of ealot so once they get there they wont be able to camp there and will have to move. i wasnt aiming to completly fix the system, just make it slightly more...Fair.