Signing up for duty!

Chewin3

Greetings all!

So I'm Kevin and I'm a major student in the faculty of Medicine of Finland, trying to become a surgeon. I'm currently undergoing a busy life; with tight schedules that involve work and studies. Usually I tend to spend my leisure time with playing games and other social activities.

Anyway, Halo stuff is probably what you want to hear. I'm a long time Halo fan, which reaches back to 2005. I have to admit, I wasn't at first glance interested at all in the franchise, but thankfully a friend of mine convinced me to give it a shot. So I ultimately did, and have been playing / following almost anything Halo related ever since then.

When I heard Halo was going to 'switch' owners, I grew skeptical over what the new company would do with the franchise. Fortunately, 343i seems to have managed to go to the right direction with Halo, and I'm really excited over what they will deliver when Halo 4 is finally out!

So here's to Halo 4, and hopefully I'll enjoy both the game and my stay here!

• Like 2

Great intro post, and welcome to the forums! Whether you're looking to make friends or just discuss Halo, you've definitely come to the right place. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're pretty helpful for the most part, and if we don't have a direct answer, we can generally point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forums! :)

And I too, hope you enjoy it here. There are lots of friendly members here. We are a fan site and not the real 343i site.

But non of the less, this is a very friendly site.

So I hope that in between the busy schedule of yours, I hope you do get the time to visit some of the members. :)

I wish you luck in your career and I hope to see you soon around here sometime! :D