Help!!! My Halo is messed up....

devouringmean7

2 WEEKS???? I was one game away from the weekly challenge and now i wont even get it..... this just sucks..... how can i contact 343??

My mistake 2 weeks is for a second offense. Sorry about that check it now I edited it.

I'm kinda getting to the point where I'm terrified of being banned from credit earnings on Reach myself. If the server sees you idling during games, it counts it against you. Lately, however, if I'm in a matchmaking game with someone who is idling, then after the game... it will send me to the lobby with the message "Your party leader is marked as away" or some such and I often say to myself out loud, "... But I'm right here..."

It's putting me on edge because I don't want to get banned, but I never idle in games. What's the point? I like to raise my commendation levels so I can get more credits... and idling doesn't help with that.

Plays big team battle on hermorage- Other team takes all useful vehicles and spawn kills me the entire match, not able to get anything good in the beginning because of network issues. Therefore most of my team quit.

Doesn't get one kill the entire match and get reset for AFKing. LOL

Nah, that didn't happen. But it would be pretty fun if it did right :)