May i suggest some easter eggs? (Bungie themed, NOT FANBOY)

Fail Master

Right well we have cadburies, thorntons...... lol

Anyway,

To MY knowledge no easter eggs have been revealed? (if anyone knows of any, link please!! :) )

SO, i was thinking on my way to school a couple of days ago, "how about 343 make a tribute to bungie, a sort of 'monument to all bungie's sins' "

So once i thought this my mind when beserk with ideas about 7 easter eggs.

A quick run though:

I have 2 ideas, one is one easter egg on 7 levels thoughout the campaign, possibly including the 7 steps to world dommination, lamlam (?) and a huge catepult that is being use/constucted by some grunts?

The second idea is as follows (if you cant be assed to read the para, a list is bellow it summong up the eggs):

A room on the 7th level, at the door is a spartan with a blue flaming helmet, he refers to a "Bungie memorial room." Behind him is a door with the 7th colomn logo on it. To open the door he types in a holographic keypad a code also refering to the number 7 (4 down 3 to go).

Inside the room is a "cryo jar" with a frozen lamlam head in it. Posted on the wall is the world dommination list, when you walk up to the list cortana says something ("it appears to be a list of step to take over the world").

Finally there is a massive bay window, in a huge hangar behind the window there is a huge blue flaming Bungie logo that spins. It switches between the bungie logo and the blue flaming 7th column logo. Underneath it has bungies moto "burn bright, burn blue".

basicly:

1. The room is on the 7th level (bungies favorite number)

2. blue flaming heleted spartan refering to a bungie memorial room

3. door with 7th column logo on it

4. door code is something similar to "7777" or "1177" or another way of including the number 7

5. a cryo jar with a frozen lamlam head in it

6. world domination list (cortana says something

7. Massive window with a huge blue flaming bungie/7th column logo with "burn bright, burn blue" written underneath.

I just thought that it would only be right that 343 did take note and thank bungie for passing on such a beautiful game and community. (i dont wanna sound like a fanboy or anything though....)

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Constructive critism will be valued :D

Arent there RvB easter eggs...in fact isnt there an achievement to find a RvB easter egg in Spartan Ops?

Roses vs Violets Achievement:

http://www.xbox360ac...t-Revealed.html

As far as a tribute to Bungie..cool idea, but M$ and Bungie didnt really part on good terms, and M$ is all about the money so they probably wont put anything for Bungie....

Arent there RvB easter eggs...in fact isnt there an achievement to find a RvB easter egg in Spartan Ops?

Roses vs Violets Achievement:

http://www.xbox360ac...t-Revealed.html

As far as a tribute to Bungie..cool idea, but M$ and Bungie didnt really part on good terms, and M$ is all about the money so they probably wont put anything for Bungie....

yes there is. But still a bungie tribute would be good to put in, even if they dont like bungie. I mean, witout bungie, 343 wwouldnt have a game to develop.

i really hope there is a mini Sarge and Caboose running around in one of the Spartan Ops levels...or they are there as AI bickering when you start the level lol

Lol yeah, all of that would be 100% awesome :D

I love RvB so even the thought of RvB-themed Easter Eggs already makes me more hyped for the game.