New: recruiting for The Organization

SeanM666

Hello. I am SeanM666 i have decided to form a new clan dedicated to Swat on halo reach. I am interested in meeting players who just want to play swat for fun. If you decide that The O is right for you msg me on xboxlive gamer tag is same as on here. this clan how ever is not like most which want you to add their clan name to your gamertag or service tag you are unique so why should you be branded with something as pointless as that. as long as you list that you are part of The O on your profile that will be fine. this is a new clan idea that i have decided to put together. first off im looking only for 3 other players at this time. 2nd down the road i plan on having those three recruit so that each member has their own squad. an that will continue on and on so that more players have their own squad an others who will be available to play with. Remember communication is key in good team work if that is not established that team will falter.3rd if you are a custom game fanatic we also will have a group dedicated to ensuring maps that will be well suited for swat. i will also lead that part of the organization for i enjoy making swat maps of my own.(laughs inside i enjoy makin any kind of map really) try outs will be held on 9/21/12 why on a friday? because this gives me time to do a small tournament to pits the most formidable foes against each other over the weekend thus narrowing it down to the top 3 skilled players who will be apart of the foundation of The O. this way i will have my 3 members an afterwards they can go out and recruit their members when i am not available. The O's motto? hmm good question i am going to hold a contest for that after i get 3 more founding members for now The O's motto is simply "never dwell on the past nor look toward the future live in the now or you will surely miss whats in front of you." SeanM666 also note if you are not picked because you got eliminated from the tournament do not be discouraged for you will still be a valuable key to The O's foundation. If of course you feel like you still wish to be apart of The Organization. So as of this moment i am officially the founding member of The O. And from this point on I will be waiting to hear from anyone and everyone who wish to join. I thank you for your time.

i look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.