Questions...

Iluvnoms441

1.Who will replace the elites in multiplayer? Will they just have spartans only or will elites be replaced if so by what? (Plz be Promethean)

2. Will 343 let us be Jackals,Brutes or even Grunts? Along with elites.

3. What will happen to invasion game type? Elites are gone. (Plz let elites be replaced by Prometheans!)

4. Does anyone else think that Halo 4's grapics looks WAY better than REAL LIFE?

5. (Final question) What will Arby,N the Cheef do for halo 4? Arby can't be an Elite.

1. Multiplayer in matchmaking will ONLY be spartan 4's. This is because multiplayer is based apon the UNSC ship Infinity. In the 'War Games' simulation.

2. No, you won't be able to.

3. Invasion will almost certainly be gone, since there are only spartans.

4. No, no game can ever have graphics better than real life. In physical terms, it is impossible.

5. 343 Industries will be smart enough to include that consideration. Elites may be playable in custom games and/or Forge.

1. The main enemies will be the Prometheans this time. But Elites are still in too.

2. No.

3. Either gone or Spartan vs Spartan. Gone is more likely though.

4. I just looked out my window. The graphics were too sweet for a video game to ever compete with them.

5. Did we even see Arby that often in actual in game footage? I thought it was Chief most of the time. But they'll have to figure something out.

We will only have the ability to be spartans in this game. And the graphics are good but I do not think it is physically possible for it to be more realistic than real life.

As for arby n the ch33f I am sure there will be an episode with arby bashing on 343i :D