Halo 4 Forge Requests

Mustang 217

// United Nations Space Command//

>>Requesting Transmission<<

>>Request Accepted//<<

The men and women of Halo have given their time to play Halo for entertainment. Why not go way further? Budget problems maybe. If you could..... The players of Halo would request:

Mine:-

-Flyable Pelican if you dont already have it.

-Silenced SMG

-Functional Drop Pod

-Change the size and weight of your character.

-Buy/Sell Armor for same amount of Cr back.

If you like these ideas or would like to talk about them, please send me an email or message on XBOX. GT: Mustang 217

Plus, I know Agent Tex, she keeps saying she wants to stack me :(|

Also, if you do use any of these besides the pelican cause alot of people want that, I was planning to go to college as a Creative Designer or an Idea Manager because i know what people like.......I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, also i do this at the end of every sentance so TROLLFACE, and keep up the good work team-Thank You.

>>Send Transmission<<

Ok.

1) you do not need to make your text that big. We can read it just fine the way it is.

2) why the transmission?

3) Buying and selling armor is a bad idea because you can just sell it all to get one helmet and then sell that helmet if you want to go back to that helmet. It will defeat the purpose of actually spendimg the credits it would only be sorting out all of the credits you have ever earned to get what you want.

4) Changing the size of your spartan would change the hit boxes and would be unfair.

5) There is no such thing as a creative designer or an idea manager.

6) This thread gave me cancer.

• Like 2

An idea that I would most enjoy and love to have in halo 4 forge in changeable climate. If we could have that, each map would feel as original and different as they can be. We could change seasons, forecast and even time in the day. Each of our maps could have the feeling we want it to have. If there is anything I want more then anything else, I would want this.

Like if you agree, or even comment your ideas or changes to this reply. I will be glad to hear any of your feedback!

Almost everything in this thread gave me cancer as well...so thanks for that. Most of what you guys want, but don't really need, cannot be done, or not done easily. The game is finished...there will be no additions or updates to it so making these threads is pointless. Instead of doing so, may I suggest you take in what you have already seen, and instead plan on how to use the features to the best they can so you can get a jump start on creating content?

***NOTE*** Just because I tell you these things are not feasible or easy to do, does not mean that they didn't do it, and we just haven't seen it yet. certain things, yes, I can tell you...but not all.

Okay, yes. They probably are done with most features in halo 4 because it is basically done. Even so, that doesn't mean it's to late! Their can be updates, finishing touches and even add-ons. Even if it is to late, We can rest a sure that 343 industries can give us a fantastic halo 4 forge, and an even better halo. Who's ready for NOVEMBER 6TH?!