Pokemon! Calling all players and enthusiasts!

Darkrain491

I remember playing Pokemon Red all the time. I have Heartgold but it never really seemed the same. But My main Pokemon on Red was Dragonite, Turas or how every it is spell, and Kangeskan. These new pokemon just confuse me.

i think soul silver and pokemon white are my joint faourites with emerald and platnium a joint second. and nowadays nidoking has horrible stats. but shiny nidoqueen is lol it looks like it is wearing a bikini

31-shiny-frame1.png

But the pokemon emerald battle frontier was so much better, my favourite event was the battle pyramid, it was probably the hardest.

I tried Pokemon Showdown... didn't work though... and everytime i refreshed the page I'd lose the team I had started putting together lol

Soon as i can i'll try it, but might be while.

And as just said on the chatbox there are major rumors(and i mean major) that very detailed remakes of ruby and sapphire are well on thier way.

Hey i was recently thinking, they shoul reintroduce the item storage that has been removed since Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. it is quite annoying. i have to make my pokemon in the pc hold items to de-clutter my bag. but if they were to return it, it should be an advanced system that allows you make your own item groups, kinda like the pokemon pc system, like create a 'box' foer your battle hold items. I think this would be incredibly useful.

Lol... Usually Multiple posts in a row is frowned upon Darkrai :P

I might start playing pokemon again soon, until Halo 4 comes out that is...

I know... but it wasn't to keep it alive, i was 'updating my status'. kind of a bad 'metaphor' but best i could think of. And as for your pokemon, halo 4 point i play my pokemon at night cuase i often have insomnia so play it during then but i try to sleep first. Now that my garchomp has been trained i will be working on a weavile to replace my current one becuase A: It's name is in full caps becuase i transfered it before i noticed they had finally changed it to First letter cap then rest lower case. and B: Obviously try to make it better than my current one.

Lol, do you breed your pokemon to try to get the best stats? Or do you just use ones you catch?

Yep, I breed. TIP:if you make a pokemon with nature you want to carry on to its offspring then make it hold an everstone, this will make all pokemon hatchlings have 50% chance of having the same nature. NOTE: This only works if the female pokemon holds the everstone. If you are using a ditto to breed you must give it to the ditto. hence, the natures must be on the mother or ditto.

Hmmmm..... I do Dragons and psychics. And yes, my party is pretty much full of all the legendary. I always transfer them to my next game. My luigia is my oldest. Like my husband, I have Soul Silver while he has Heart Gold. :)

I don't use legendaries. They arn't always the best (Well i do use Darkrai on one team). I'm currently on the lookout for a Latios and a Latias, cause as said before, i had them in a Diamond Version that i completed the National Pokedex in with all special event Pokemon which then broke around 3 hours later. It was the single most angering moment of my life.

I would also like to thank all those who have posted as this is now officialy the most succesful thread i have ever started, including ones i made on Bungie.net.

Lol, congrats on your most successful thread.

And omg o_o Zelda and Hippie play pokemon!?

I still need to find my Diamond version... Has my 8 year old Charizard on it :( hopefully I'll find it this weekend when i clean my room.

Listen Carefully and Charizard will roar to you to help you find it.

So far what I'm thinking of having is Electivire, Honchcrow, Kingdra, Bronzong, Charizard, and possibry Torterra, but most likely I'll scrap Honchcrow and Kingra. Maybe I'll use Togekiss instead of Kingdra, and possibly Gallade instead of Honchcrow.

Don't be so hasty on kingdra, it has only one weakness, Dragon, and they are very infrequent in the game. this is quite usefull.

and water has quite a few super effective type match-ups, and between dragon and water, the resistence against other types are quite high in number.

This also a reason i mentioned Scizor, it has alot of resistences, and it's base type has super-effective hits on psychic, a very powerfull type base.