Pokemon! Calling all players and enthusiasts!

Darkrain491

This Furom Is dedicated to Ken Sugimori (Original Creator), All 649 Pokemon, All Hardcore fans and of course Azaxx and his love of mudkips...

Discuss anything from your pokemon, Your Tactics, your Favourite game, upcoming news or just your pure love of the games!

Boast, Share, Make Friends, Rivals or Anything inbetween but do it here!!

• Like 1

My main six usually include a mix of Psychic and Dark. Sometimes Ghost and Dragon.

Gardevior is by far the best psychic with the Sp. stats. While Darkrai is the best Dark with the moves; Hypnosis, night mare, dark pulse, dream eater.

Gengar is my favourite Ghost type, while I choose the best dragon per game.

As for Mudkip, sadly I can only play him on Emerald :C but when I do, I never evolve him lol.

One tip for people who want to easy win against real opponents. Say you have a Dark pokemon, fighting is super effective against it right? Well, make your dark pokemon learn a psychic move, this not only allows it to have another move that can crush others, but it will destroy a fighting pokemon if an opponent sent one out without thinking you would do that. This not only works with Dark types, but every single type. Even the starter types. Like a Fire pokemon learning the grass move "Solar Flare".

And also don't judge, but when I got pokemon soul silver... I played it for 19 hour straight, got up to Victory Road too lol

O_O Time to nerd out....

I had a 3v3 team that consisted of Gigalith lvl 100 ev and iv trained for defense and special defense, Absol lvl 100 ev and iv trained for attack and speed, and a... Gardevoir I think it was... ev and iv trained for special attack and speed ._.

I also had a team for Battle Frontier in Soul Silver... It was a Charizard ev trained for special attack and speed, a togekiss ev trained for special attack and speed, and a Dragonite ev trained for attack and speed.

Fav game would have to be either Emerald or Soul Silver lol.

My main six usually include a mix of Psychic and Dark. Sometimes Ghost and Dragon.

Gardevior is by far the best psychic with the Sp. stats. While Darkrai is the best Dark with the moves; Hypnosis, night mare, dark pulse, dream eater.

Gengar is my favourite Ghost type, while I choose the best dragon per game.

As for Mudkip, sadly I can only play him on Emerald :C but when I do, I never evolve him lol.

One tip for people who want to easy win against real opponents. Say you have a Dark pokemon, fighting is super effective against it right? Well, make your dark pokemon learn a psychic move, this not only allows it to have another move that can crush others, but it will destroy a fighting pokemon if an opponent sent one out without thinking you would do that. This not only works with Dark types, but every single type. Even the starter types. Like a Fire pokemon learning the grass move "Solar Flare".

And also don't judge, but when I got pokemon soul silver... I played it for 19 hour straight, got up to Victory Road too lol

just say that why use hypnosis when darkvoid is better and effects two pokemon at once?

No, it's actually against tournament rules to use ubers, if it wasn't you'd have some guy with an arceus lead, probably lugia tank, and mewtwo or something special sweep.

What you said was used in matches, I agreed to that. I know the rules of comps :P

Lol... When I do eventually clean my room and find my Diamond and Platinum versions I'm going to be so happy >.>

I still miss my 8 year old Charizard :(

This is no joke, I played I think 526 hours on one save on Diamond, restarted twice, played over 1000 hours on that one game.

I believe it, i have 525 hours or something on Leaf Green, restarted Fire Red like 50 times played for at least 30 hours each time, had around 320 or so hours on Diamond, restarted Platinum arouund 10 times with 50 or so hours each time.... Restarted White around 30 times with 20-60 hours of gameplay each time... xD

I believe it, i have 525 hours or something on Leaf Green, restarted Fire Red like 50 times played for at least 30 hours each time, had around 320 or so hours on Diamond, restarted Platinum arouund 10 times with 50 or so hours each time.... Restarted White around 30 times with 20-60 hours of gameplay each time... xD

I got white, hoping for a new inovative yet exiting game. Struggled to keep me entertained up to the Elite for and beyond...now I don't play it since it isn't a great game in my opinion

That's why I keep restarting on White, doesn't keep me entertained long enough, beat it with one random team, start a new game and give it 6 random level 1 pokemon... see how it works out, transfer the good ones to my brothers game start over again xD

still not an overall great game, pretty disappointing

black and white did dissapoint me but not in those ways. it was the battle graphics. they where horrible your pokemon where all pixellated it was a shame as they finally made them move constantly in battle. and the battle suby sucks. they should just keep the battle frontier for every game. my team in detail consists of: Ev/Iv Atk/Spd Garchomp (Which is actually being trained as replacement to its father, and it is looking very promising, both its defenses will be by my determenation will bee around 25 points higher, its hp will be 40 points higher and its speed will be 10 point higher (SPl ATK is ignorable as dont need it for him) but ATK will be about 5 points lower but thats one hell of a trade of) A tyranitar with EV/IV atk/def. with atk +400 And Defense and Sp.def +230 spd about 150 and again ignorable sp. atk. My Swapert is EV?IV trained HP/ATK and has saved my ass a number of times. Atk is 346 and hp 363 has brave nature which lowers his speed but becuase he knows avalache this is beneficial, he is my dragonslayer. Ryperior is a living breathing death threat. with hp 374 and atk 400+ and amazing def. but even better, his ability roclk solid weakens super effective moves plus the sandstorm, he is truly immovable, archeops is the opposit kind of sweeper to garchomp, faster but lees atk, it holds no item but knows acrobatic as a result. and finnallyscizor has very little weaknesess and has a olmost unique dual type, so is pretty use in a number of situations. sand stream from tyranitar just powers up the whole team, cuase garchomps ability sand veil increases his evaisevness in a sand storm. my teams only real flaw is no special sweepers, but otherwise its pretty solid, as archeops covers grass types and swapert and garchomp arnt weak to water.

True, I forgot about that move, either is good to use :P

my favourite, Darkrai obviously, i find, is best used in adouble battle with a highly defensive psychic type. the darkrai utilizes its speed to rush a dark void. then the psychic sets up reflect and light screen in whatever order seems most important against they enemy. the psychic pokemon should always know dream eater as a rule then any atk you find preferable. my darkrais moves consist of : Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Fucus Blast and Thunder. Equipped with wide lens for accuracy boost

I never came out the Pokemon Yellow Era of Pokemon so none of this stuff makes sense. All I gotta say is Nidoking was a tank and could single handedly beat the Elite 4 in any generation.

Same, except I beat Silver, Gold, and Crystal. I once had an entire party of lv 100 Mewtwos as well lmao (and an entire box, for that matter) :D