halo 4's enemies/weapons/vehicles/setting

zzxx4

most likely you will be facing a new enemy in halo 4, you will also have alot of new weapons since it take place somewhere completely new, new vehicles for sure because all chief has is that piece of $#!t half a space ship, if you have any ideas of what it might be or what it will be please post... and please dont go off topic

most likely you will be facing a new enemy in halo 4, you will also have alot of new weapons since it take place somewhere completely new, new vehicles for sure because all chief has is that piece of $#!t half a space ship, if you have any ideas of what it might be or what it will be please post... and please dont go off topic

Perhaps chief could scavange some forerunner Veihcles?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So I realize this is an old thread but almost everywhere I have looked, when referring to the Forerunners, they have said that there will be actual running/working structures and technology made by Forerunners, so maybe you guys are right about the vehicles. And if that is so then there will more than likely be weapons made by Forerunners.

Something to think about.

their should be atlest some human weopons from all the ones that were on the ship that might have fallen off when it is crashing

• 3 weeks later...

their should be atlest some human weopons from all the ones that were on the ship that might have fallen off when it is crashing

I am not sure if this has ever been pointed out in the teaser trailer but I found out today, while quickly pausing and playing through it, that grenade launcher/pistol weapon he grabbed while boosting through the mayhem going on in the ship, was not the only one floating around. There are actually several of them floating by as he grabbed one, so there will be more than likely small amounts of ammo and maybe only a limited amount too. Maybe in the very beginning you get a limited amount of the weapons from the ship and begin to find Forerunner weapons, or whatever enemy we will be fighting carries a weapon you can pick up, and eventually if you run into any UNSC they will restock your human weapons or something.

I don't know anymore, just giving out ideas that may or may not sound great.